Tap this page for District and Session Court Jhelum Jobs 2020 Test & Interview Date is seeking to appoint the experienced, educated and adroit individuals against the following posts which include (Stenographer, Data Entry Operator, Junior Clerk, Cook, File Feature/Naib Qasid, Mali, Chowkidar, Sweeper) are the current vacancies which need to be filled as soon as possible.
The overall qualification of Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary with experience in the relevant field is required to apply. All the domicile holders of Jhelum are welcome to apply against these posts and all those applicants who are willing to have such jobs in the same area can come and apply before the due date.
Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Session Court Jhelum Jobs Application Form 2020 Download | jhelum.dc.lhc.gov.pk
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
- File Feature/Naib Qasid
How to Apply for District and Session Court Jhelum Jobs:
- Application Form to apply can be downloaded from jhelum.dc.lhc.gov.pk or from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is November 08, 2020.
- Position applied for should be mentioned on the application.
- Incomplete application or received after closing date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- Test/Interview schedule can be seen from the advertisement image.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of test/interview.
- For more Government jobs in KPK visit our site JobsAlert.pk and have more and more wonderful jobs every day with accurate and full details.
District & Session Court Jhelum Jobs 2020
For Application Form: Click Here
Address: District & Session Judge, Jhelum.