Archaeology & Museums Department Peshawar Jobs 2021 ETEA Form Download Online
PKR 18000, 45000
18 - 30 Years
Computer Basics, Management
Find Archaeology & Museums Department Peshawar Jobs 2021 ETEA Form Download Online from www.etea.edu.pk. Applications are being invited from the Directorate of Archaeology & Museums KPK is seeking the services of well eligible, adroit, caliber and well-disciplined applicants for the following posts announced for the projects named as Establishment of ATC Branch in the Directorate of Archaeology, Protection & Management of Archaeological and Cultural Heritage (AIP), Preservation, Conservation & Documentation of Culture Heritage and Archaeological Assets in Tribal Districts, F/S and Development / Construction of Key Archaeological Sites / Museums of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Jobs in Directorate of Archaeology and Museums to apply are such as (Project Accountant, Project Director, Project Engineer, Junior Architect, Quantity Surveyor, Computer Operator, Senior Draftman, Sub Engineer, Junior Archaeologist, Photographer, Tour Guide, Project Photographer) are the government jobs that need to be filled by the KPK/FATA domicile holders. These positions are on a regular basis and all posts are based at Peshawar City.
Candidates wanted to apply for the Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Jobs should hold relevant qualifications and experience as per the demand for vacant positions and generally, candidates holding a qualification from Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate are eligible to apply. The age limit should be 18-30 years. Candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
Archaeology & Museums Department KPK is the Government entity working for the preservation of old and ancient pieces of the past located in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. As, it is a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
Directorate of Archaeology & Museums KPK Jobs 2021 ETEA Advertisement
- Project Accountant
- Project Director
- Project Engineer
- Junior Architect
- Quantity Surveyor
- Computer Operator
- Senior Draftman
- Sub Engineer
- Junior Archaeologist
- Tour Guide
- Project Photographer
How to Apply for Archaeology & Museum Department Peshawar Jobs:
- All those applicants who meet the said criteria are required to apply on the prescribed application form available at www.etea.edu.pk.
- Take print of duly filled application form along with original deposit slip, computer token number and attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to pay test fee in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI.
- The last date for applying is December 20, 2021.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants for the interview.
- Incomplete/ late received applications will stand rejected.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- So, stay tuned to this page for more jobs and be the first one to get employed and keep on applying for such posts.
Archaeology & Museums Department Peshawar Jobs 2021
For Online Application: Click Here
Address: ETEA Office, E8-22, Street-13, Phase-VII, Hayatabad Peshawar.
- Pakistan National Shipping Corporation |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 26, 2022
- China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project |
- 21 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 19, 2022
- Cadet College Petaro |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 24, 2022
- The Urban Unit |
- 73 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 23, 2022
- Punjab Industrial Estate Development and Management Company |
- 5 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 20, 2022