|Posted on:||17th Jun 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 20, 2017|
|Organization:||Anti Terrorism Court Malakand|
Get Anti-Terrorism Court Malakand Jobs May 2017 for Stenographer from this page. For the residents of Malakand Division, we have good news related to government jobs that new job is announced in Anti-Terrorism Court ATC-II Malakand Division for which it invites applications from the Malakand Division Domiciled candidates for the vacant post of Stenographer BPS-16. Candidates willing to apply for these posts are suggested to read the criteria first and then apply confidently for the job. According to the criteria, interested candidates should possess BA/BSc or equivalent qualification from recognized university and a speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typing in English. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of MS office. Age of candidate should be between 18 to 30 years. Candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Anti Terrorism Court Malakand Stenographer Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
- Stenographer (BPS-16)
How To Apply for Anti-Terrorism Court Malakand Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, character certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is June 20, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Written Test / Interviews will be held on July 14, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Anti Terrorism Court Malakand Jobs 2017
Address: Anti-Terrorism Court Malakand Division.