|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 18, 2016|
|Organization:||Pakistan Coast Guard|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle|
Here in the following I am going to throw light on recent job offer by Pakistan Coast Guard Jobs 2016 Advertisement Latest Career Opportunities. Applications are being invited from the Pakistan Coast Guard Karachi which is currently looking to recruit the well disciplined, less educated and highly expert individuals are needed to fill the following posts which includes Constable (General Duty), Constable (Cook and Masalchi),Constable (Driver), Constable (Marine), Constable (Car Mechanic), Constable (Armour), Constable (Operator Signal), Constable (Carpenter) are required to apply for these posts. For all of these post the Matric degree holders are invited to apply along with different expertise and one should be able to cook well, should possess the expertise of swimming, driving, car maintaining and many more are needed to apply. Age limit should be 18 to 25 years written for Sr No, 1 & 2. Enough and good salary package will be given to the applicants with comfortable atmosphere and rest of the fringe benefits as food and accommodation facility, Insurance during employment, Wife and Children medical free after marriage, Abroad visit on deputation, Admission of children in Guard Public School Karachi and free medical and monthly allowances will be given. So, after having these details now let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
For Current Pak Navy Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Coast Guard Jobs 2016 Navy Latest Opportunities
- Constable (General Duty)
- Constable (Cook and Masalchi)
- Constable (Driver)
- Constable (Marine)
- Constable (Car Mechanic)
- Constable (Armour)
- Constable (Operator Signal)
- Constable (Carpenter)
How to Apply:
- The applicants are required to register from the Pakistan Coats Guards Training Centre Korangi No 21/2 Karachi-31 from 17 to 18th October 2016 at 8:00am.
- The natives of Pasni, Lasbella and Gwadar area can register themselves form the given Registration Centres which can be seen from the image which will begin from 14 to 17 October 2016.
- Written/ Medical Test will be held on 19 & 20th October 2016 at 8:00 am.
- Before Written Test the candidates will have to bring the 5 sets of copies of its documents as well as original which includes CNIC, Educational and Experience certificates, Domicile, 6 passport size photographs, and extra qualification documents if had should be produced by the applicants.
- Registration and Medical fee as Rs.200/ should be paid which in non-refundable.
Pakistan Coast Guard Jobs 2016
Address: Pakistan Coats Guards Training Centre Korangi No 2 1/2 Karachi-31.