|Posted on:||31st Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 15, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric|
|Organization:||Zoological Survey of Pakistan|
This page is about Zoological Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2017 Ministry of Climate Change | mocc.gov.pk. Zoological Survey of Pakistan is working under Ministry of Climate Change Government of Pakistan and it is looking to start new project across the Pakistan for which it is looking to recruit following positions such as (National Project Manager (Zoologist), Database Specialist (IT), Botanist, Research Officer, Zoologist, Assistant Zoologist, Assistant Zoologist, Accountant, Field Assistant, Driver). As these positions are project based so, it can be assumed that these positions will be recruit on temporary basis initially for two years which can be extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates wanted to apply should relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned at the official site of Ministry of Climate Change such as www.mocc.gov.pk and generally these positions are for those who possess qualification from Masters to Matric with relevant experience and skills. So, viewers take advantage from these positions and apply as soon as possible and once you selected, then you can earn handsome salaries starting from Rs. 20000 to Rs. 175,000 per month with other fringe benefits. Now, in the following we’ll discuss about how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Climate Change Zoological Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2017
Vacation Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- National Project Manager (Zoologist) (BPS-19)
- Database Specialist (IT) (BPS-17)
- Botanist (BPS-17)
- Research Officer (BPS-17)
- Zoologist (BPS-17)
- Assistant Zoologist (BPS-16)
- Accountant (BPS-14)
- Field Assistant (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-05)
How To Apply for Zoological Survey of Pakistan Jobs:
- Candidates meeting criteria may apply by submitting detailed CV and other documents on the following address given below.
- Position applied for should be mentioned on the right corner of an envelope.
- CVs received after closing date will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is September 15, 2017.
- Candidates already working in Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of test/interview.
Zoological Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2017
Address: Zoological Survey of Pakistan Simly Dam Road, Kalma Chowk, Bhara Kahu, Islamabad.