|Posted on:||6th Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 20, 2017|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Water and Sanitation Agency LDA|
Recruitment offers are here from WASA Jobs 2017 Water and Sanitation Agency (LDA) Lahore Latest Advertisement at this page of our site. Applications are invited from the suitable candidates domiciled in Lahore for the following positions such as (Vehicle Driver, Jr. Pump Operator, Assistant Pipe Fitter, Sanitation Worker) is the current posts which need to be filled with Matric/Middle qualification with relevant skills and experience are required to apply for such posts. Age limit should be 25-35 years for all the posts. Applicants will be given enough and better salary packages as per scale of each post. Candidates from all over Lahore are welcome to apply for these positions but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the candidates. Now, I will let you know about it's further details below.
WASA stands for Water & Sanitation Agency it is a Governmental body responsible for planning, designing, development and maintenance of water supply, sewerage, and draining system. In Lahore, WASA works under the supervision of LDA because Lahore Development Authority is responsible for all the development projects in Lahore district. WASA LDA Jobs are Government sector jobs announced for the Punjab Domiciled candidates and latest WASA Jobs 2017 can be examined from this page.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
WASA Jobs 2017 Lahore LDA Current Openings
Vacant Situations with Basic Scales:
- Vehicle Driver (BS-05) (40 Posts)
- Jr. Pump Operator (BS-02) (400 Posts)
- Assistant Pipe Fitter (BS-01) (80 Posts)
- Sanitation Worker (BS-01) (250 Posts)
How to Apply for WASA LDA Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, domicile, driving license, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates meeting criteria may appear for an interview as per the following date, timing and venue detail is given below.
- The interview will be held from 01st December to 28th December 2017 at the WASA Training Centre, Gulshan-E-Ravi, A-Block.
- The interview will begin on 9:00 am.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.
- A number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
WASA LDA Jobs 2017
Interview for Vehicle Driver: 1 to 2 December 2017.
Interview for Junior Pump Operator: 6 to 13 December 2017.
Interview for Assistant Pipe Fitter: 14 to 20 December 2017.
Interview for Sanitation Worker: 21 to 28 December 2017.
Venue for Interview: WASA Training Centre, Gulshan-E-Ravi, A-Block.