|Posted on:||24th Jul 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 06, 2018|
|Organization:||Water & Power Development Authority|
|Age Limit:||Location: Lahore|
Here in April 2018, we'll provide you WAPDA Jobs 2018 Water & Power Development Authority Online Form. Water and Power Development Authority has once again advertised recent opportunity for which it is seeking to hire the well disciplined, professional, educated and experienced applicants are required for the following posts which are named as (Director General (Social Safeguard)) and it is based at Dasu Hydro Power Project which needs to be filled immediately. The appointment will be made on contract basis for 0ne year which will be extended on satisfactory performance of an individual. The candidate will be selected on open merit but they should compare themselves with the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria, candidates should be Masters in Social/Environmental Sciences/BSc Hon's from recognized University are eligible to apply with expertise in the relevant field is required to apply. Age of the candidate should be 55 years. It is the finest opportunity for those who are looking to continue their professional life by joining any reputed Federal Government Department. So, take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible.
For More WAPDA Jobs: Click Here
WAPDA Jobs 2018 Govt of Pakistan Career Offers
- Director General (Social Safeguard)
How to Apply for WAPDA Jobs:
- Applicants may download the application form from the www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificate and recent photographs with relevant documents should reach the following address.
- The last date for applying is August 06, 2018.
- Late received and those with the incomplete application will stand rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
WAPDA Jobs 2018
Address: Director General (Recruitment), B-26 Wapda House, Lahore.