|Posted on:||10th Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 12, 2017|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric|
Here at this page, you will get Qatar Jobs for Pakistani 2017 at Redco International Walk In Interview. Applications are recently offered from one of the well-known names in the list of international company named “Redco International” invites applications from the Pakistani well educated, caliber and adroit applicants are required to fill the following posts which are entitled as (Project Manager Civil, Project Manager MEP, Manager Steel Fabrication Yard, Site Engineer Electrical, Site Engineer Mechanical, Site Supervisor Electrical, Site Supervisor Mechanical, Foreman Electrical, Foreman Mechanical, Mason Carpenter, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Duct fitter, Electricians, Welders) are the current vacancies which need to be filled with overall qualification of Matric/Intermediate/Bachelors is required with 5-15 years experience in relevant field as per the demand of vacant positions. So, if you fulfill all these requirements and you have interest in working abroad then this opportunity is just for you and apply as soon as possible as per the criteria are given below.
Redco International is the international Qatar's company which is owned by H.E. Sheikh Jassim Bin Hamad Bin Jassim Al Thani and the company is well known industrial and construction company which is indulged in number of the tasks as well. Being a Private company it offers private jobs of different educational level.
Redco International Jobs in Qatar 2017 Latest Advertisement
- Project Manager Civil (05 Posts)
- Project Manager MEP (05 Posts)
- Manager Steel Fabrication Yard (03 Posts)
- Site Engineer Electrical (10 Posts)
- Site Engineer Mechanical (10 Posts)
- Site Supervisor Electrical (15 Posts)
- Site Supervisor Mechanical (15 Posts)
- Foreman Electrical (20 Posts)
- Foreman Mechanical (20 Posts)
- Mason (150 Posts)
- Carpenter (200 Posts)
- Pipe Fitter (250 Posts)
- Plumber (250 Posts)
- Duct fitter (250 Posts)
- Electricians (400 Posts)
- Welders (50 Posts)
How To Apply for Redco International Company Qatar Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may appear for the interview as per the schedule mentioned below.
- Interviews will be held on 10, 11 & 12 November 2017.
- All original documents must be presented at the time of interview by candidates.
- Company is not having any agent or sub-agent to be contacted
- Guys, for all sort of jobs, keep in touch with us for the sake of good quality jobs and get all sort of jobs every day with accurate details and applying facilities too.
Redco International Qatar Jobs 2017
Venue for Interview: Redco Plaza, 4th Floor, Blue Area, Islamabad.