|Posted on:||25th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 09, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Punjab Thermal Power|
For the residents of Punjab here brilliant opportunity is waiting from Punjab Thermal Power Jobs 2017 Energy Department Current Vacancies. Punjab Thermal Power once again has flipped bundles of vacancies for which it is seeking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to fill the vacancies for 1263 MW Punjab Power Plant at District Jhang such as (Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary, Chief Monitoring Officer, Chief Internal Auditor, Manager Legal, Manager ERP, Assistant Manager Accounts, Assistant Manager Finance, Assistant Manager Imports and Logistics, Assistant Manager ERP, Assistant Manager Legal, Assistant Manager Corporate Affairs, Assistant Manager Procurement, Assistant Manager IT, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, HR Assistant, Procurement Assistant, Security Assistant). An overall qualification which is required includes CA, ACMA, ACCA, Masters, Bachelors in relevant disciplines as per the demand of vacant positions. Now, Let's throw light on its further details below.
Punjab Thermal Power is the Govt of Punjab's under working company which is having the direct link with Energy Department and is established the Power Plant of 1200MW in District Jhang and being a Power company it generates the electricity and its distribution are the prime functions of this company. Being a Govt company it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Thermal Power Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Company Secretary
- Chief Monitoring Officer
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Manager Legal
- Manager ERP
- Assistant Manager Accounts
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Assistant Manager Imports and Logistics
- Assistant Manager ERP
- Assistant Manager Legal
- Assistant Manager Corporate Affairs
- Assistant Manager Procurement
- Assistant Manager IT
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- HR Assistant
- Procurement Assistant
- Security Assistant
How to Apply for Punjab Thermal Power Jobs:
- Interested applicants who fulfill the said criteria need to send their applications along with all CV, experience certificate, and No Objection Certificate in case of (Government employee) should reach at the said address.
- The last date for applying is November 09, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview and communication in this regard will be made accordingly.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
Punjab Thermal Power Jobs 2017
Address: Company Secretary, Punjab Thermal Power (Pvt), Limited, First Floor-7 C-1, Gulberg-III, Lahore.