Apply for 150 Vacancies in Punjab Police Communications Officer Jobs 2017 NTS Online Registration Sample Paper. Jobs in Punjab Police Punjab Safe Cities Authority are available and it is looking to recruit following numerous positions for PPIC3 Centre Lahore Project for which it invites applications from the Punjab Domiciled Well Educated candidates for the posts of Police Communications Specialist / Communications Officer. Above mentioned positions are on contract basis for up to 15 months likely to become regular positions subjected to terms and conditions determined by the Employer. These are superb opportunities for Punjab Police and I am sure that all of you surely attracts towards it for the sake of Job but before any of you step forward to apply against these positions let me discuss here its eligibility criteria in the following heading after this paragraph which is in detail and you can easily understand it. So, only suitable candidates should take advantage of this opportunity because selected candidates will earn Rs. 30,000 PKR Per Month. So, now in the following, you’ll have complete eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure.
- Male Candidates should have age between 21 to 25 years at the last date of advertisement.
- Female Candidates should have age between 21 to 28 years at the last date of advertisement.
- Only Punjab Domiciled candidates can apply.
- Required degrees are BCS / BBA-IT / BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, MSc IT or IT related 16 years education.
- Minimum 30 wpm typing speed is required.
- Candidate should have a grip on MS office.
- Candidate should have a grip on English & Urdu Communication Skills (Spoken & Written).
- Those who have experience of Police Department, IT Projects or Call Center would be preferred.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Police Jobs 2017 Communications Specialists/Officer Latest Advertisement
- Police Communications Specialist / Communications Officer (150 Posts)
How To Apply for Punjab Police Jobs:
- Candidates have to download an application form and a deposit slip from NTS website which is www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational documents, a copy of CNIC, domicile, two passport size photographs along with original deposit slip of test fee in favor of NTS should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee Rs. 500/- should be paid in any online branch of ABL, Meezan Bank, HBL or MCB.
- The last date for submission of application was November 30, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- List of eligible candidates will be updated at the official site of NTS before one week of test. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Police Jobs 2017 Lahore
Application Form Will Be Available Soon
Address: NTS Headquarter Plot 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.