Here you will be having the latest job offer from Public Sector Organization Jobs April 2017 Online Application Form. Applications are recently invited from the well known Public Sector Organization is seeking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are needed to apply for the following posts which include (Manager Finance, Manager Legal, Deputy Manager Technical, Deputy Manager HR/Deputy Manager Training & Development, Deputy Manager Finance, Deputy Manager Internal Audit, Assistant Manager Legal) are the posts which requires to be filled along with overall qualification of Master’s, Bachelor’s, BS/BS.c, MBA, CA/ACMA/ACCA from well recognized institutes and relevant expertise in the respective fields is required to apply for such posts. Age limit should be 45, 40, and 35 year’s is required. Candidates who are applying for these posts will be given handsome market based salary package on the basis of their qualification and experience. Guy’s if you properly fulfill all the requirements of the said posts so kindly apply and get employed in this sector. Now, I will let you know about it’s further details below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Public Sector Organization Jobs 2017 Latest Add
- Manager Finance
- Manager Legal
- Deputy Manager Technical
- Deputy Manager HR/Deputy Manager Training & Development
- Deputy Manager Finance
- Deputy Manager Internal Audit
- Assistant Manager Legal
How to Apply for Public Sector Organization Jobs:
- Applicants are required to submit their application online at and CV attached with recent passport size photograph should be posted online and one can access the online application from here as well.
- Last date for applying is 27th April 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Company provide equal opportunity in terms of race, religion color, gender or disability.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- So, for more jobs stay tuned with this page as ever and get more and more jobs every day.