PSF Scholarship for Matric 2023 Application Form | Science Talent Farming Scheme
Table of Contents
Tap this page for Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarship for Matric 2023 Application Form | Science Talent Farming Scheme. Pakistan Science Foundation is an autonomous organization approved by the Government of Pakistan working under the Ministry of Science and Technology. It invites applications from young students for the 6th-Batch under Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS).
According to this scheme, there will be 500 Young Students will be selected for the scholarship program. The detailed eligibility criteria for the PSF Scholarship for Matric Students 2023 are given below according to which Matric passed students are eligible to apply for this STSF Program 2023.
It is a wonderful opportunity for those students who are interested to carry on their studies in Science Subjects and the selected students will get a handsome amount in monthly scholarships. Now, in the following, we’ll discuss the detailed eligibility criteria and requirements for the PSF Scholarship for Matric 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2023:
- Students who have passed 10th Class examination in 2023 from Government Sector Schools are eligible to apply.
- Students must have scored at least 60% marks overall in Matric exams.
- Students must have scored 70% marks in Science subjects viz. Biology/Computer Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2023 PSF STFS 6th Batch (500 Seats)
Advantages for Selected Students in PSF Scholarship for Matric Students 2023:
- Selected students will have Stipend Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- Study visits to S&T Organizations, Universities/labs shall be offered to the selected students.
- Undertaking research projects during F.Sc under the mentorship of selected University Professors.
Selection Criteria for PSF Science Talent Farming Scheme 2023:
- Shortlisted of students will be done on the basis of Marks as per eligibility criteria.
- Candidates have to appear for Science Aptitude Test (Written Test) in which I.Q. Test will be held.
- Candidates have to appear for Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
How to Apply for PSF Scholarship for Matric 2023:
- Online applications shall be submitted at the official site of the National Testing Service (NTS) such as www.nts.org.pk.
- Test Fee Rs. 500/- can be paid via 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet, Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters by downloading fee Challan / Deposit Slip.
- After filling online application take a print of it and submit it along with the following documents such as:
- Attested copy of result card of SSC or Matric.
- Attested copy of CNIC-B-Form.
- Attested copy of Domicile, however father’s domicile is acceptable only to allow for the test.
- Two recent color passport photographs.
- Original paid copy of deposit slip as test fee in favor of NTS.
- Deposit Slip amounting Rs. 500 in favor of NTS.
- Applications received incomplete or after the closing date will not be entertained.
- All applications should be sent through courier or registered mail to NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation Project), Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of the application is December 23, 2022.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the test and interview.
PSF Scholarship for Matric 2023
Online Application: Click Here
Address: NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation Project), Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.