Tap this page for Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarship for Matric 2020 Application Form | Science Talent Farming Scheme. Pakistan Science Foundation is an autonomous organization approved by Government of Pakistan working under the Ministry of Science and Technology. It invites applications from the young students for the 5th-Batch under Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS).
According to this scheme, there will be 300 Young Students will be selected for the scholarship program. The detailed eligibility criteria for the PSF Scholarship for Matric Students 2020 is given below according to which Matric passed students are eligible to apply for this STSF Program 2020.
It is a wonderful opportunity for those students who are interested to carry on their studies in Science Subjects and the selected students will get the handsome amount in monthly scholarship. Now, in the following, we’ll discuss the detailed eligibility criteria and requirements for the PSF Scholarship for Matric 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2020:
- Students who have passed 10th Class examination in 2019 from Government Sector Schools are eligible to apply.
- Students must have scored at least 60% marks overall in Matric exams.
- Students must have scored 70% marks in Science subjects viz. Biology/Computer Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2020 PSF STFS 5th Batch (300 Seats)
Advantages for Selected Students in PSF Scholarship for Matric Students 2020:
- Selected students will have Stipend Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Study visits to S&T Organizations, Universities/Lab shall be offered to the selected students.
- Undertaking research projects from the first year under the mentorship of University Professors.
Selection Criteria for PSF Science Talent Farming Scheme 2020:
- Shortlisted of students will be done on the basis of Marks as per eligibility criteria.
- Candidates have to appear for Science Aptitude Test (Written Test) in which I.Q. Test will be held.
- Candidates have to appear for Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
How to Apply for PSF Scholarship for Matric 2020:
- Application form to apply can be downloaded from the official site of Candidates Testing Service (CTS) such as www.cts.org.pk.
- The application form should be accompanied by the following documents such as:
- Attested copy of result card of SSC or Matric.
- Attested copy of CNIC-B-Form.
- Attested copy of Domicile, however father’s domicile acceptable only to allow for the test.
- Two recent color passport photographs.
- Original paid copy of deposit slip as test fee in favor of CTS.
- Deposit Slip amounting Rs. 147 in favor of CTS.
- Applications received incomplete or after the closing date will not be entertained.
- All applications should be sent through courier or registered mail to CTS, Office No. 4, 2nd Floor, Panther Plaza, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application February 22, 2020.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the test and interview.
PSF Scholarship for Matric 2020
Last Date to Apply: February 22, 2020.
For Detailed Image
For Application Form: Click Here
Address: Candidates Testing Services, Office No. 6, 2nd Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Click Here for Job Advertisement Image