For the residents of Sindh having valid Domicile, we provide Provincial Disaster Management Authority PDMA Sindh Jobs 2020 Karachi. Applications are invited from the Government of the Sindh for the Sindh Resilience Project (Provincial Disaster Management Authority Component) for which it is seeking for well educated, experienced, hardworking, motivated and well-disciplined candidates for the following position given below.
PDMA Sindh Jobs to apply are such as (Financial Management Specialist). Recruitments will be held on a contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualifications and experience in the relevant field according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and generally, the positions are for the Masters (16 Years) qualification holders and at least 10 years experience in the relevant field is required for the vacant positions.
Those who fulfill the criteria are welcome to apply for these positions for which you’ll be able to have a handsome salary package with other fringe benefits as per the demand of vacant positions.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
PDMA Sindh Jobs 2020 Provincial Disaster Management Authority Karachi
- Financial Management Specialist
How To Apply for PDMA Sindh Jobs 2020:
- Applications accompanied with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is September 25, 2020.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after the last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
PDMA Sindh Jobs 2020
Address: Office of Project Director Sindh Resilience Project, (PDMA Component) 26-C, Khayabane Jami, Phase VII, DHA, Karachi.