|Posted on:||12th Dec 2017|
|Gender:||Male, Female, Shemale|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 26, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Here on this page, you will get PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 57/2017 Test Syllabus & Old Sample Paper. Punjab Public Service Commissioner has announced the vacant situations in various departments such as Agriculture Department, Cooperatives Department, Livestock & Dairy Development Department and Office of the Ombudsperson (Mohtasib), Punjab intends to appoint the caliber, educated and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Extra Assistant Director of Agriculture (E&M)/Project Manager (AIMS)/Agriculture Economist/Marketing Specialist/Program Coordinator, Database Administrator, Town Planner, Network Administrator, Assistant, Veterinary Officer/Livestock Production Officer/ Instructor (Training & Coordination), Assistant Research Officer (Statistics), Veterinary Officer/Semen Distribution Officer/Instructor, Veterinary Officer (Health/Dairy)/Research/PVT/ABAD/Production/Livestock Production Officer & Assistant Director (IT) are the posts which need to be filled with Masters, Graduation and DVM qualification with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. Male, Female, and Shemales are eligible to apply. Now, let's tap to have its further details below.
PPSC is abbreviated as Punjab Public Service Commission is regulated by the Government of Punjab, it is Government body which is responsible for recruitment of candidates and to administer the civil services. Bundles of career opportunities have been offered every week which belongs to different departments and all sort of degree level posts have been advertised as well.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Jobs 2017 Punjab Public Service Commission
Vacant Situations in Agriculture Department:
- Extra Assistant Director of Agriculture (E&M)/Project Manager (AIMS)/Agriculture Economist/Marketing Specialist/Program Coordinator
Vacant Situations in Cooperatives Department:
- Database Administrator
- Town Planner
- Network Administrator
Vacant Situations in Livestock & Dairy Development Department:
- Veterinary Officer/Livestock Production Officer/ Instructor (Training & Coordination)
- Assistant Research Officer (Statistics)
- Veterinary Officer/Semen Distribution Officer/Instructor
- Veterinary Officer (Health/Dairy)/Research/PVT/ABAD/Production/Livestock Production Officer
Vacant Situations in Office of the Ombudsperson (Mohtasib), Punjab:
- Assistant Director (IT)
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 26th December 2017.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/ as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.
PPSC Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
So, stay tuned to this page always to get more and more jobs.