Here on this page, you will get PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 13/2021 Test Syllabus & Old Sample Paper. Punjab Public Service Commissioner has announced the vacant situations in government departments such as Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department, Inspectorate General of Registration, Board of Revenue, Punjab, Information & Culture Department, Office of the Commissioner, Rawalpindi Division, Rawalpindi, Board of Revenue, Youth Affairs, Sports, Archaeology and Tourism Department intends to appoint the caliber, educated and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply for the following posts given below.
Jobs to apply are named as (Assistant Director Computer / Information Technology, Deputy Director (Town Planning), Junior Clerk, Information Officer, Media Monitoring Officer, Transcription Officer, Web Developer / Designer, Speech Writer, Cashier, Inspector) are the posts that need to be filled with Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. Male, Female, and Shemales are eligible to apply. Now, let’s tap to have its further details below. If you are from Punjab and just Matric pass then we suggest you to apply for Punjab Police Jobs ready to apply.
PPSC is abbreviated as Punjab Public Service Commission is regulated by the Government of Punjab, it is Government body which is responsible for recruitment of candidates and to administer the civil services. Bundles of career opportunities have been offered every week which belongs to different departments and all sort of degree level posts have been advertised as well.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Jobs 2021 Punjab Public Service Commission
Vacant Situations in Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department:
- Assistant Director Computer / Information Technology
- Deputy Director (Town Planning)
Vacant Situations in Inspectorate General of Registration, Board of Revenue, Punjab:
- Junior Clerk
Vacant Situations in Information & Culture Department:
- Information Officer
- Media Monitoring Officer
- Transcription Officer
- Web Developer / Designer
- Speech Writer
Vacant Situations in Office of the Commissioner, Rawalpindi Division, Rawalpindi, Board of Revenue:
Vacant Situations in Youth Affairs, Sports, Archaeology and Tourism Department:
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is June 14, 2021.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/ as test fee in favour of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.
PPSC Jobs 2021
To Apply Online: Click Here