Here at this page, we provide you PPSC Board of Revenue Jobs 2019 Junior Clerk, Stenographer, Computer Operator. Jobs in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission are available and it is looking to recruit following staff in different departments like (Agriculture Department, Board of Revenue, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Labour & Human Resource Department, Auqaf & Religious Affairs Department, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department)
Due to this, it invites applications from highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Librarian / Documentation Officer, Auditor Colonies, Junior Clerk, Composer, Stenographer, Computer Operator, Additional Director (Advisory Wing), Women Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Development Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Sensory Therapist Assistant, Sensory Therapist, Special Needs Educationist Assistant, Special Needs Educationist).
Appointments of above-mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to that candidate from MBBS / Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned positions as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Board of Revenue Jobs 2019 PPSC Apply Online
- Librarian / Documentation Officer
- Auditor Colonies
- Junior Clerk
- Computer Operator
- Additional Director (Advisory Wing)
- Women Medical Officer
- Medical Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Development Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Sensory Therapist Assistant
- Sensory Therapist
- Special Needs Educationist Assistant
- Special Needs Educationist
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is August 20, 2019.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for Sr. No. 258 to 263 & 268 to 273 and Rs. 1000/- for Sr. No. 264 as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for the written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Board of Revenue Jobs 2019
To Apply Online: Click Here