|Posted on:||5th Oct 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||19 Oct 2015|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Here at this page we provide you PPSC Board of Revenue Jobs October 2015 Stenographer, Assistant & Computer Operator. Jobs PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission are available and PPSC is looking to recruit following staff in different departments like (Board of Revenue, Punjab, Management and Professional Development Department, Mines and Minerals Department and Livestock & Dairy Development Department) and due to this it invites applications from highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Stenographer, Assistant, Computer Operator, Database Administrator, Network Administrator, Librarian and Mines Medical Officer). Appointments of above mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to that candidates from MBBS to Intermediate are eligible to apply for the above mentioned positions as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
PPSC Board of Revenue Jobs October 2015 Stenographer, Assistant & Computer Operator
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 19th October, 2015.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 400/- for Sr. No. 194 to 199 and Rs. 300/- for Sr. No. 200 as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC.
- After written test only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.