Apply for the latest Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement. The Planning and Development Board Government of Punjab is looking to recruit the well-disciplined, suitable and caliber applicants to apply for the given posts of (Driver (BS-04)) are the vacancy for the P&D Board (Head Office) which needs to be filled on contract basis for the period of single-year which can be extended further till the completion of the project. So, as the posts are before you apply now, I will let you know about its further details below.
P&D department is the abbreviation used for Planning & Development Department working under GOP Government of Punjab and deals with with the planning and development of infrastructure in Punjab Province and its districts. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs different scales for both genders at the time of need of the department.
Qualification & Experience: Matric from a recognized board with valid LTV driving license with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the relevant field is required to apply.
Age: Applicant should have age between 25 to 35 years.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Current Openings
- Driver (BS-04)
How to Apply for P & D Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is October 19, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Application submitted by hand at the given address or can be posted at the given mailing address will be accepted.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2020
Address: Planning & Development Board Opposite Punjab Civil Secretariat Church Road, Lahore.