For all the Punjab residents here wonderful career opportunity has been announced from Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2017 February Add. Planning & Development Department of Punjab intends to appoint the caliber, dynamic, energetic and well experienced applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are entitled as (Chief Economist, Member (I.T), Member (Environment & Climate Change) and Member (Water) are the posts which requires to be filled by the applicants before due date. Appointment will be made initially for two years on contract basis These senior management posts carry attractive salary package with awesome atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about its applying criteria as well as eligibility criteria below.
P&D Department is abbreviated as Planning & Development Department Punjab is Govt entity which is working under the Government of Punjab and is indulged in developmental and project works on provincial level which are related with the infrastructure and all are the prime responsibilities of this department. So, being a Govt of Punjab’s department it is categorized as Govt Department and offers Govt jobs of Masters to Matric level.
Overall qualification which is required includes Ph.D, Masters, MCS, MIS, MS.c, MS in different disciplines as Economics/Finance/Economic Planning/Economic Policy/Development Economics/Agriculture Economics/Transportation Economics/Industrial Economics/Business Administration of Public Finance is required from HEC recognized university with per field relevant expertise are needed to hold these jobs with great care.
Age limits are different and one can view them from given advertisement image below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Career Offers
- Chief Economist
- Member (I.T)
- Member (Environment & Climate Change)
- Member (Water)
How To Apply for Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants are required to send the CV on the proper address for applying purposes before due date.
- Last date for submission of application 27th February 2017.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Both Public & Private sector applicants are welcome to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be given.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Secretary, Planning & Development Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.