Tap this page for PEECA Jobs 2021 Energy Department Punjab Career Opportunity. Punjab Energy Efficiency and Conservation Agency has been established to carry out the Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Program under the Energy Department, Government of the Punjab.
PEECA requires efficient and self-motivated candidates for the following position such as (Managing Director, Manager Energy Economy & Policy, Assistant Manager Project, Procurement Associate, Finance Associate, Program Engineer, Program Technician, HR Associate, Naib Qasid). Appointment of this job will be held on contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual.
Candidates who wanted to apply should possess qualifications from Masters to Matric in the relevant discipline. Experience related to the implementation of energy sector programs will be preferred. The age of the candidate should be maximum 50 years. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Energy Efficiency and Conservation Agency PEECA Jobs 2021 Punjab Career Opportunity
Vacation Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Managing Director
- Manager Energy Economy & Policy
- Assistant Manager Project
- Procurement Associate
- Finance Associate
- Program Engineer
- Program Technician
- HR Associate
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for PEECA Jobs:
- Interested candidates may apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for applying is January 29, 2021.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Late received and those of incomplete forms will stand rejected.
- So, stay tuned with this page for more jobs.
Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2021
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Office of the Managing Director PEECA at 48-A, C-2, Gulberg-III, Lahore