|Posted on:||23rd Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 04, 2017|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Army Dog Centre Rawalpindi|
Here at this page, you’ll have Pakistan Army Dog Centre Rawalpindi Jobs November 2017 Employment Opportunities. Jobs in Army Dog Centre and School, Rawalpindi are available and it invites applications from the retired/civilian candidates who are educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Civil Driver, Kennel Boy, Sanitary Worker). The appointment will be done on Punjab and local quota basis so candidates from Punjab and Rawalpindi District are eligible to apply if they possess valid CNIC and Domicile. Candidates willing to apply should compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image such as for all positions Matric/Primary pass candidates can apply but relevant work experience is compulsory as per the demand of vacant positions. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Army Dog Centre and School Rawalpindi Jobs 2017 Career Opportunities
- Civil Driver
- Kennel Boy
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for Army Dog Centre Rawalpindi Jobs:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is December 04, 2017.
- Incomplete / Unattested Documents OR applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA will be paid to any candidate.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Army Dog Centre Rawalpindi Jobs 2017
Address: Commandant Army Dog Centre and School, Rawalpindi.