Get Pak Army CMH Skardu Jobs 2021 Latest Career Opportunities. Combined Military Hospital Skardu is looking to recruit experienced professionals in different fields for which it invites applications from the Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan Domiciled candidates for the following positions as (Database System Assistant Technician (BPS-11)).
Appointment of all these positions shall be done on a purely regular basis and those applicants willing to apply should compare themselves with the criteria mentioned in the following image and only compatible candidates should step forward to apply and according to the criteria applicants should hold ICS / FSc / FA to apply for the relevant vacant position and relevant diploma is compulsory.
So, viewers take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible for the following positions and make your future successful by a job in such a reputed hospital working under Pakistan Army. Now in the following, you’ll get complete how to apply the procedure in the next heading.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
CMH Skardu Jobs 2021 Combined Military Hospital Career Opportunities
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Database System Assistant Technician (BPS-11)
How To Apply for CMH Skardu Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach to the application a paid postal order of Rs. 200/- in favor of CMH Skardu.
- The last date for submission of the application is March 22, 2021.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Government / Semi-Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Only complete applications will be considered and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
CMH Skardu Jobs 2021 Latest
Address: CMH Skardu.