|Posted on:||31st Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 13, 2017|
|Organization:||Headquarters Gujranwala Logistic Area|
|Age Limit:||Location: Gujranwala|
Tap this page for Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2017 Gujranwala Headquarters Logistics Area Quetta Cantt Latest Advertisement. If you possess KPK/Sindh Domicile and looking for a job in Pak Army related department then you are right portal because here we are discussing latest civilians jobs in Pak Army at Headquarters Quetta Logistic Area Gujranwala Cantt. Department invites applications on regular basis for the following civilian position such as (Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BPS-09)), only male individuals are eligible to apply but they should be required qualification mentioned in the following image such as Matric pass individuals, having ability to produce typing speed 40 words per minute and preference shall be given to those having experience as computer operator. Age of candidate should be between 18 to 30 years. It is the finest opportunity for those who are passionate to serve in Pak Army on any platform. So, apply as soon as possible as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Headquarters Gujranwala Logistics Area Jobs 2017 for Civilians Latest Advertisement
Vacation Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BPS-09)
How To Apply for Headquarters Gujranwala Logistic Area Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC of self and father, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is November 13, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2017 Gujranwala
Address: Commanding Headquarters Gujranwala Logistic Area Gujranwala Cantt.