|Posted on:||4th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 18, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate|
Get NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2017 Technical Staff Application Form Online Apply. Jobs in NESPAK Foundation Lahore are available and it is looking to create a database of technical staff for various categories as listed below so as to utilize their services on ongoing Highways and Infrastructure projects in Quetta on as and when required basis and for this purpose it invites applications from having B.Sc Engineering, BS.c Civil Engineering / MSc Civil Engineering / DAE Civil Engineering with at least maximum experience in the relevant field for the following positions such as (Resident Engineer, Assistant Resident Engineers (bridge/Civil), Material Engineer/Material Specialist, Junior Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Civil/Material Inspector and Surveyor). So, interested candidates read carefully and apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is according to the rules of NESPAK Foundation.
For Current Government Jobs in Pakistan: Click Here
NESPAK Foundation Lahore Jobs September 2017 Apply Online
- Resident Engineer
- Assistant Resident Engineers (bridge/Civil)
- Material Engineer/Material Specialist
- Junior Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Civil/Material Inspector
How To Apply for NESPAK Foundation Jobs:
- Suitably qualified candidates from HEC / Technical Board recognized universities/colleges/institutes may walk-in for an interview from October 09, 2017 to October 13, 2017, between 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at Regional Office 1.8-19/B, Street No. 2 Phase-3, Shahbaz Town, Quetta Cantt.
- Interviews from 16th October 2017 to 18th October 2017 will be held at H&TE Division, Nespak House, 1-C, Block N, Model Town Extension Lahore.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2017 Wal-In Interview
Venue: Regional Office 1.8-19/B, Street No. 2 Phase-3, Shahbaz Town, Quetta Cantt.
Interview Date: October 16 to 18, 2017.
Venue: H&TE Division, Nespak House, 1-C, Block N, Model Town Extension Lahore.