|Posted on:||13th Nov 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 19, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate|
|Address:||IEEEP Building, 17-C-1, Civic Centre, Faisal Town, Lahore-54700, Pakistan.|
|Type: Full Time||Salary: 40,000 - 60,000, 60,000 - 80,000, 80,000 - 1,00,000|
|Age Limit: 28 - 32, 32 - 36, 36 - 40||Location: Pakistan|
|Skills: Engineering, Management, Supervision, Inspecting, Designing||Experience: 8 - 10, 10+|
|Region: Pakistan||Total Positions: 50|
Get NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2018 Technical Staff Application Form Online Apply. Jobs in NESPAK Foundation Lahore are available and it is looking to create a database of Experts for various categories as listed below so as to utilize their services on ongoing projects on as and when required basis and for this purpose it invites applications from having BSc/MSc/Masters/Bachelors/DAE in relevant discipline with at least 35 years working experience in the relevant field for the following positions.
Latest Jobs in NESPAK Foundation are (Experts, Town Planners, Sociologists, Geologists, Field Assistant/Quantity Surveyor/Sub Engineer/Draftsman/Inspector).
So, interested candidates read carefully and apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is according to the rules of NESPAK Foundation.
For Current Government Jobs in Pakistan: Click Here
NESPAK Foundation Lahore Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement
- Town Planners
- Field Assistant/Quantity Surveyor/Sub Engineer/Draftsman/Inspector
How To Apply for NESPAK Foundation Jobs:
- Suitably qualified candidates from HEC / Technical Board recognized universities/colleges/institutes may apply online at the official site of NESPAK Foundation.
- The last date for submission of application is November 19, 2018.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2018 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: IEEEP Building, 17-C-1, Civic Centre, Faisal Town, Lahore-54700, Pakistan.