|Posted on:||24th Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 09, 2017|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||National Commission on the Status of Women|
Apply for NCSW Jobs 2017 National Commission on the Status of Women Online Form is the Govt body is looking to appoint the adroit, educated, professional and high profiled individuals are required to apply for the following posts which include (Driver, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, Mali, Chowkidar) are the positions which needs to be filled by the applicants along with overall qualification of Matric/Middle/Primary with several years expertise are required to get appointment for such vacancies. An attractive pay package will be given to the applicants with a brilliant atmosphere to work hard. Now, I will let you know about its rest of the details.
National Commission on the Status of Women is established by the Govt of Pakistan is the Govt entity which looks after all the issues regarding commitment of the women on international level and gender equality are the prime aim of this commission. Being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of different level.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
National Commission on the Status of Women Jobs 2017 November Advertisement
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for NCSW Jobs:
- Applicants are required to download the application form from the official site of commission.
- Application duly filled along with CV should be sent to the said address.
- The last date for applying is December 09, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No. TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Clearly, indicate the Post Applied for at top corner of Application/envelop.
- Candidates should attach a copy of CNIC with an application form.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
NCSW Jobs 2017
Application Form Will Be Available Soon
Address: National Commission on the Status of Women, 2nd Floor, Huma Plaza, 21 East, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.