|Posted on:||21st Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 05, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Intermediate|
|Organization:||National Database and Registration Authority|
|Age Limit:||Location: Layyah, Muzaffar Garh, Sahiwal, Pakpattan, DG Khan, Lodhran, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Vehari, Khanewal|
Tap this page for NADRA Multan Jobs 2018 - National Database & Registration Authority. NADRA invites applications from Pakistan National only for hiring services for following Project positions on limited term contract basis which is extendable if required for Mobile Registration Vans (MRVs) and this project is based at different locations such as Layyah, Muzaffargarh, Sahiwal, Pakpattan, DG Khan, Lodhran, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Vehari, Khanewal and the positions against which candidates are required such as (Registration Supervisor (21 Posts) and Registration Executive (42 Posts)). Candidates from prescribed locations meeting criteria are welcome to apply but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled and detailed eligibility criteria can be examined from the following image posted below.
Eligibility Criteria for Registration Supervisor:
- Master in any discipline from HEC Recognized University or equivalent is required to apply.
- At least one-year relevant experience in the IT field in a reputed organization.
- Age of candidate should be maximum 35 years.
- Salary Rs. 25,000/ Per Month shall be offered to the selected candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Registration Executive:
- Intermediate with three months Computer Certification is required to apply.
- Candidate must have valid LTV driving License to apply.
- One Year experience as Data Entry Operator is also compulsory to apply.
- Age of candidate should be maximum 30 years.
- Salary Rs. 16,000/ Per Month shall be offered to the selected individuals.
NADRA Jobs in Multan 2018 Ministry of Interior February Advertisement
- Registration Supervisor (21 Posts)
- Registration Executive (42 Posts)
How to Apply for NADRA Multan Jobs 2018:
- Interested candidates may send their detailed CV mentioning their full Name, Father Name, Domicile Certificate, CNIC, Education, Experience, Mailing Address, Mobile/Landline number and Date of Birth without attachment copy of documents at the following address given below.
- Applicant should indicate the post and location on Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- The last date for submission of application is March 05, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection procedure.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.
- For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
NADRA Multan Jobs 2018
Address: Regional Head Office NADRA, Multan House # 221/A, Phase – 1, Shah Rukhn-E-Alam Colony, Multan.