Today on 5th June 2016 i am there to aware you about a job opportunity from NADRA Jobs June 2016 For Junior Executive Eligibility Criteria. The National Database and Registration Authority is the well known organization which is held responsible to make the identification cards of the peoples and keep bundle of data with itself of all records of all types is recently inviting the adroit, brilliant and diligent individuals for both males and females for its project named ” National Socio Economic Registry” the service of candidates are required to fill the vacancies of Junior Executive (Male / Female) and Security Guard are required to fill these both vacancies. The domicile holders of Sukkur, Pano Aqil and Saleh Patt and Rohri are invited to apply for both of these posts. So guys, its the wonderful opportunity for all those domicile holders who possess the domicile of all the mentioned District and Tehsils are welcome to visit for the walk in interview to come and surf their skills in order to get employed over there if they fulfill the required needs of the each post very well so jump to visit for the walk in interview before the time up. So, after having these details let’s have a look on its applying criteria and further educational and experience requirements.
NADRA Jobs June 2016 For Junior Executive Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Executive (Male / Female)
- Security Guard
Educational & Experience Requirements: All those jobs which are vacant needs their own type of qualification so for the Sr No, 1 the qualification should be intermediate with well how known regarding computer literacy is required whereas for the post of Security Guard the Matric and Middle qualification is required and those applicants who have worked in a reputed organization as Security will be eligible to apply. For the post of Security Guard the height should be 5 feet and 5 inch not more than that are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Age limit for Junior Executive should be 18 to 35 years and for Security Guard it should be 22 to 35 years ad those who have been retired from Pakistan Army, Rangers and FC so for them the age limit should be 40 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to visit for the interview by producing the educational and experience certificates , CNIC, one latest photograph and domicile should be brought at the time of interview.
- The interview will be held on 7th June 2016 which will begin on 8:00 am to 1:00pm.
- Only eligible applicants who fulfill the said criteria are requested to come for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for it.
- The jobs are on contract basis and are on daily wages to apply which cannot be claimed as permanent by the applicants.
- The quota is there for Disable persons and Women for the Sr No, 1 wheres for Sr No, 2 there is no quota.
NADRA Jobs 2016
Venue For Walk In Interview: Regional Head Office, NADRA Sukkur, 89-A, Sindh Cooperative Housing Society, Airport road, Sukkur.