|Posted on:||8th Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 20, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||National Database and Registration Authority|
|Age Limit:||Location: Layyah, Muzaffargarh, Sahiwal, Pakpattan, DG Khan, Lodhran, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Vehari, Khanewal, Multan|
Officially Online nadra.gov.pk jobs announced NADRA Jobs November 2017 National Database and Registration Authority. Jobs in NADRA National Database and Registration Authority, Ministry of Interior are available at different regional head offices and at this page we'll discuss NADRA Multan Jobs for which it is looking to recruit following staff who are highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Deputy Assistant Director, Junior Executive, Security Guard, Driver). These positions are based at different NADRA Offices working under Regional Head Office Multan such as Layyah, Muzaffargarh, Sahiwal, Pakpattan, DG Khan, Lodhran, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Vehari, Khanewal. Appointment of above-mentioned positions will be done on a pure contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess Masters/Bachelors in relevant discipline from HEC recognized University is required for Sr. No. 1, Intermediate is required for Sr. No. 2 and for all other positions Matric/Middle pass can apply with experience in relevant field is required to apply. So, all those candidates who fulfill the above requirements are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given in the following heading which is according to the rules of NADRA.
Current Jobs in NADRA:
NADRA Jobs 2017 National Database and Registration Authority
- Deputy Assistant Director
- Junior Executive
- Security Guard
How To Apply for NADRA Jobs:
- Interested candidates should submit their detailed CV including information about Name, Father Name, CNIC, Qualification, Experience, Postal Address, Contact Number, and Date of Birth to the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the Envelope and CV.
- The last date for submission of application is November 20, 2017.
- Late received Resumes will not be considered for the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Test / Interview.
- Original documents will be checked at the time of interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
NADRA Jobs 2017 in Islamabad
Address: Regional Head Office Nadra, Multan, House # 221/A, Phase-1, Shah Rukhn-e-Alam Colony, Multan.