Get the current vacancy update from the Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2021 in Peshawar Latest Advertisement. Applications are being offered from Hajj Directorate Peshawar to fill the given posts for Hajj Season (2021) on daily wages for which services of eligible, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Driver (BPS-04), Chowkidar (BPS-01)) are the posts for which Middle / Primary holders are welcome to apply with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. The age limit should be 18-30 years.
Appointments will be made on a temporary basis and those who possess the domicile of Punjab are welcome to apply. So, tap to apply and get employed before you lost the opportunity to be a part of the Federal Govt body. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
Ministry of Religious Affairs is the Federal Govt body which is administered by Govt of Pakistan and is held responsible to look after all the religious matters and Hajj issues, policies and transformation in its schemes. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of different categories.
For Current Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
Hajj Directorate Peshawar Jobs 2021 Govt of Pakistan
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
How to Apply for the Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs:
- The application form can be downloaded from hajjinfo.org.
- Interested candidates may apply along with all relevant documents should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is January 03, 2021.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Late reached candidates will not be applications will not be accepted.
- So, for more quality jobs don’t forget to visit this page to get more and more jobs every day.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2021
Address: Hajj Directorate, Hajj Complex, Phase-7, Hayatabad Peshawar.