Apply for Ministry of Railways Jobs 2021 in Railcop Railways Constructions Pakistan Ltd. Jobs in RAILCOP Islamabad are available, under Ministry of Railways, Government of Pakistan which requires the services of dynamic and energetic professionals on a contract basis for the vacant positions (Engineering Consultant, Chief Engineer, Company Secretary / CFO, Chief Internal Auditor, Director Procurement & Supply Chain, Chief Commercial Officer, Director Projects, Project Manager – Workshops, Works Manager – Workshops, Sr. Manager / Manager Procurement, Manager HR, Sr. R&D Executive/ R&D Executive, Manager IT, Manager Costing & Budgeting, Manager Marketing, Project Manager, Store Manager, Project Accountant, Contract Specialist, Internal Auditor, Deputy Manager Marketing & Public Relations, Deputy Manager / F&A, Bidding Specialist, Assistant Manager Marketing, Assistant Manager / F&A, HR Executive, Digital Marketing / SEO Executive, Assistant Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Land Surveyor, CAD Operator, Sub-Engineer, Networking Specialist, Executive Secretary / Staff Officer, IT Assistant, Software / ERP Specialist, Internee / Trainee).
The above-mentioned Railway Jobs are based in Islamabad City for which both male and female candidates are eligible to apply but only in such conditions if they possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the criteria given in the following image
For the Latest Government Jobs eligibility criteria, candidates are suggested to examine the following image but if we talk generally about required qualifications then we found that candidates having any of these qualifications such as Masters / Bachelors / DAE holders having relevant experience are eligible to apply. So, now let’s move towards how to apply the procedure which is given in the very next heading.
Railcop Jobs 2021 Ministry of Railways Islamabad Latest Advertisement
- Engineering Consultant
- Chief Engineer
- Company Secretary / CFO
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Director Procurement & Supply Chain
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Director Projects
- Project Manager – Workshops
- Works Manager – Workshops
- Sr. Manager / Manager Procurement
- Manager HR
- Sr. R&D Executive/ R&D Executive
- Manager IT
- Manager Costing & Budgeting
- Manager Marketing
- Project Manager
- Store Manager
- Project Accountant
- Contract Specialist
- Internal Auditor
- Deputy Manager Marketing & Public Relations
- Deputy Manager / F&A
- Bidding Specialist
- Assistant Manager Marketing
- Assistant Manager / F&A
- HR Executive
- Digital Marketing / SEO Executive
- Assistant Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Land Surveyor
- CAD Operator
- Networking Specialist
- Executive Secretary / Staff Officer
- IT Assistant
- Software / ERP Specialist
- Internee / Trainee
How To Apply for Railway Jobs:
- Candidates should send their Application Form along with detailed Resume / CVs, degrees with a recent photograph in an envelope on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application is September 20, 2021.
- Candidates should mention the station of posting preference-wise.
- Late received applications will not be considered for the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Railway Jobs 2021
Address: RAILCOP House, Pakistan Railway Carriage Factory, Sector I-11/1, IJP Road, Islamabad.