Tap this page for Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Jobs 2020 Government of Pakistan Latest Vacancies announced through www.mopa.gov.pk. Applications are invited from the suitable candidates under different quotas such as Merit, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, for the vacancies starting from BPS-15 to BPS-01 such as (Stenotypist (BPS-14), Data Entry Operator (BS-14), UDC (BS-11), LDC (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Farrash (BPS-01)) in Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs.
Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for these positions under the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Jobs which are initially going to recruit on a contract basis which can be permanent on the satisfactory performance of an individual. After final selection the selected candidates shall offer a handsome salary package as per the rules of Government of Pakistan, starting from Rs. 16,000/ to Rs. 40,000/ PKR per month. Interested candidates are suggested to read the eligibility criteria carefully and then apply for the vacant positions and detailed criteria are given after this paragraph.
- For Stenotypist Intermediate pass having a minimum speed of 80/40 wpm in shorthand/typing in English respectively are eligible to apply.
- For Data Entry Operator Bachelors Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics from HEC recognized university is required with minimum speed 10000 key depression per hour is required.
- For UDC Intermediate pass having a computer, knowledge is eligible to apply.
- For LDC Matric pass having a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute are eligible to apply.
- For Driver Primary pass having Driving experience are eligible to apply.
- For Naib Qasid Primary pass can apply.
- For Farrash Primary pass can apply.
Current Government Jobs in Pakistan:
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Jobs 2020 Application Form Download Online
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Farrash (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Jobs:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 4 candidates are suggested to apply online at www.mopa.gov.pk.
- For Sr. No. 5 to 7 candidates need to apply on prescribed form along with all relevant documents to the following address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is September 13, 2020.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post with a separate fee.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at the time of the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and no TA/DA shall be paid for the purpose. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Jobs 2020
Apply Online For Sr. No. 1 to 4:
Application Form for Sr. No. 5 to 7:
Address: Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Room No. 313, 3rd Floor, R Block Pak-Secretariat, Islamabad.