|Posted on:||17th Sep 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 01, 2018|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric|
|Address:||Candidates Testing Service Office No. 04, 2nd Floor, Panther Plaza, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad.|
|Organization:||Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs|
|Type: Contract||Salary: 10,000 - 20,000, 20,000 - 40,000|
|Age Limit: 16 - 20, 20 - 24, 24 - 28||Location: Islamabad|
|Skills: None||Experience: Fresh, 1 - 2|
Tap this page for Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Jobs 2018 Government of Pakistan Latest Vacancies announced through Candidates Testing Services (CTS). Applications are invited from the suitable candidates under different quotas such as Merit, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, NA/FATA, Women for the vacancies starting from BPS-15 to BPS-09 such as (Assistant, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, UDC, LDC) in Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for these positions which are initially going to recruit on contract basis which can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual. After final selection the selected candidates shall offer handsome salary package as per the rules of Government of Pakistan, starting from Rs. 20,000/ to Rs. 40,000/ PKR per month. Interested candidates are suggested to read the eligibility criteria carefully and then apply for the vacant positions and detailed criteria are given after this paragraph.
- For Assistant Graduation Degree is required and those having computer knowledge will be preferred.
- For Stenotypist Intermediate pass having a minimum speed of 80/40 wpm in shorthand/typing in English respectively are eligible to apply.
- For Data Entry Operator Bachelors Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics from HEC recognized university is required with minimum speed 10000 key depression per hour is required.
- For UDC Intermediate pass having a computer, knowledge is eligible to apply.
- For LDC Matric pass having a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute are eligible to apply.
Current Government Jobs in Pakistan:
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Jobs 2018 CTS Application Form Download Online
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
How to Apply for Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Jobs:
- Candidates are suggested to apply in the prescribed form available at official site www.cts.org.pk
- Application Form along with a paid deposit slip of Rs. 25/ and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is October 01, 2018.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting the separate form for each post with a separate fee.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and no TA/DA shall be paid for the purpose. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Jobs 2018
Address: Candidates Testing Service Office No. 04, 2nd Floor, Panther Plaza, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad.