|Posted on:||29th Feb 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||14 Mar 2016|
|Organization:||Ministry of Law Justice & Human Rights|
Here at this page the job is going to be offered from Government sector from Ministry of Law Justice & Human Rights Jobs 2016 in Islamabad Application Form Last Date. The vacant situations are vacant i due to Division Control Arrangements of Tribunals and Courts upgradation the situations and service of the these vacant situations are required due to this upgradation needs the service of Nazir and Belf with qualification of Matric and Intermediate and those candidates who are having the work experience will be given preference. The regional quota is available for Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Islamabad and Rawalpindi are available to apply. The age limit is 18-30 years. The candidates who can meet all the above requirements of the said job are cordially invited for to be hired. So don't get late and its the high time to apply for these two vacancies before due date and brighten their upcoming future. So for to get latest updates regarding all jobs have a look daily and regularly to apply for multiple jobs from all sectors and get employed as soon as possible. Now we are going to head towards the vacant positions and applying method.
Ministry of Law Justice & Human Rights Jobs 2016 in Islamabad Application Form Last Date
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who are going to apply for this job so they can obtain the application form from BTS website www.bts.org.pk only for the vacant position of Nazir and can be submitted along with the deposit of Rs.300/ should be sent to the Balochistan Testing Service Head Office, House No A- 146/528, Club Road Quetta, Cantt.
- The application for Belf can be obtained from www.molaw.gov.pk and should be submitted Office of Section Officer (A.V), Room No R-333, 3rd Floor, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Those candidates who have send the application form previously so they are not supposed to send the application again.
- The name of the applied position should be mentioned clearly on the right side of the envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The women, disable person and minorities quota will be considered also.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Govt and semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Closing date is 14th March 2016.
Ministry of Law Justice & Human Rights Jobs 2016 in Islamabad
Last Date For Apply: 14th February 2016