Tap to this page and have the Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs Application Form 2020 Latest. Jobs for qualified candidates are available on open merit basis in the Ministry of Law and Justice and it is looking to recruit the following positions for which it invites applications from the educated and skilled candidates for the following positions such as (Stenotypist, Reader, Nazir, UDC, LDC, Bailiff, Driver, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Farash, Mali, Cook, Room Bearer, Sweeper) for Federal Special Courts / Tribunals across Pakistan.
Appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be held on a pure contract basis initially for one year which is further extendable on the satisfactory performance of the individual. Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualification and skills as per the criteria and generally all positions are for Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary pass candidates but relevant skills and experience is compulsory for all positions.
So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply through the proper channel.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2020 Application Form Download www.molaw.gov.pk
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
- Room Bearer
How To Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply on the prescribed form which can be downloaded from the following link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is December 04, 2020.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for and the complete address on the envelope.
- Government Sector employees should provide a NOC letter at the time of the Test / Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview for which no TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan Jobs 2020
Address: Ministry of Law and Justice, Room No. 333, R-Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.