Tap this page for Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs 2020 Application Form Online. Applications are being invited from the Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan for which it is in search of well-disciplined, caliber, capable and experienced applicants who are required to fill the following positions given below for Directorate General of Special Education, Islamabad.
Jobs to apply are such as (Assistant Professor, Lecturer/Senior Teacher, Social Case Worker, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Behavior Therapist, Clinical Psychologist, Pediatrician, Prosthetic / Ortholist, Physical Training Instructor, Nurse, Assistant, Vocational Instructor, Social Organizer, Prosthetic / Orthotics Technician, Junior Teacher, Lab Assistant Computer, Lab Assistant Fine Arts, LDC, Driver, Attendant, Aya, Hostel Attendant, Cook, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker) are the current vacancies which need to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Applicants may also apply for the FGEI Jobs 2020 announced for the Pakistani Nationals. Now, I let’s discuss further details about the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs.
Ministry of Human Rights is the Government as well as Federal Government department which is basically responsible for to look after all the human right affairs and decide all the matters regrading it. Being a Govt as well as federally chartered department is offers Govt job opportunities for male and females of all levels including the specific quota also from Masters to Matric level and sometimes below than.
For all of these posts, the applicants should be having the Ph.D. / Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric/Middle qualification with relevant expertise is mandatory for all the posts.
Age limit should be 18 to 35 years with 5 years general age relaxation will be granted to the applicants.
For More Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2020 Application Form Download Online
- Assistant Professor
- Lecturer/Senior Teacher
- Social Case Worker
- Speech Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Behavior Therapist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Prosthetic / Ortholist
- Physical Training Instructor
- Vocational Instructor
- Social Organizer
- Prosthetic / Orthotics Technician
- Junior Teacher
- Lab Assistant Computer
- Lab Assistant Fine Arts
- Hostel Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs:
- Application Form to apply can be downloaded from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is June 25, 2020.
- Incomplete information, advance copies and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates in already government service should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs 2020
Address: Directorate General of Special Education Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad