Get Ministry of Finance Jobs 2020 Economic Affairs Division Form Download Online is available on this page. Economic Affairs Division working under Ministry of Finance, Revenue, Economic Affairs Government of Pakistan and it is looking to enhance its staff of BPS-14 to BPS-01.
Jobs in Ministry of Finance Islamabad are available and it is looking for highly educated, skilled and hardworking candidates for the following positions such as (Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, UDC, LDC, Duplicate Machine Operator and Naib Qasid).
Department has set separate quotas for Punjab, KPK, Gilgit-Baltistan / FATA and Sindh Province and eligible candidates from these provinces are eligible to apply for the vacancies. Recruitment will be done on a temporary basis which can be permanent on the satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates willing to apply for these positions are suggested to read the eligibility criteria first and according to the criteria candidates holding a qualification from Graduation to Primary are eligible to apply and detailed criteria are given below.
- For Stenotypist Intermediate with a minimum speed of 80/40 words per minute in shorthand/typing respectively is required.
- For Data Entry Operator Bachelors degree in Computer Science / IT / Physics / Statistics / Economics / Mathematics and a minimum speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour is required to apply.
- For UDC Intermediate qualification is required to apply.
- For LDC Matric pass with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute are eligible to apply.
- For Duplicate Machine Operator Primary pass are eligible to apply.
- For Naib Qasid Primary are eligible for these positions.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Economic Affairs Division Islamabad Jobs 2020 Application Form Download
- Data Entry Operator
- Duplicate Machine Operator
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for Economic Affairs Division Jobs:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the Open Testing Service Site www.ots.org.pk or from www.jobsalert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with all relevant documents should reach the OTS Head Office Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is February 18, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by OTS at least one week before the test.
- For more information about the candidate list and test result, please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Finance Jobs 2020
For Application Form: Click Here
Address: OTS, Office No. 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase 6, Bahria Town, Islamabad.