|Posted on:||24th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 07, 2017|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training|
Get Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training Jobs 2017 OTS Application Form at this page. Jobs in Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Islamabad are available and it is looking to recruit the following staff for Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO, Islamabad for which it invites applications from educated, experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Assistant, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, LDC, Driver, Naib Qasid). Appointment of above-mentioned positions will be done on the purely regular basis and the institute has a separate quota for Punjab, Balochistan, and Sindh so that eligible candidates from these provinces are eligible to apply. Candidates wanted to apply should fulfill all requirements mentioned in the following image such as they should be from Graduation to Matric with relevant diplomas and experience as per the demand of vacant positions. So, for interested candidates, we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the very next heading which is according to the rules of OTS.
For More Federal Government Jobs: Click Here
UNESCO Jobs 2017 Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
How to Apply for Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Jobs:
- Application form and an online fee deposit slip can be downloaded from ots.org.pk or through following web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with paid original deposit slip should reach OTS Pakistan, Office No. 1 Central Avenue Road Phase-6, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- Applications for the post of Driver and Naib Qasid may be sent directly to the Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO, 30-UNESCO House, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is November 07, 2017.
- Incomplete application or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Application submitted by hand or at any other address will not be entertained.
- For further information about test date/roll number slip/venue for test/test result keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk
Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training Jobs 2017
For Application Form: Click Here
Address to Apply for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4: OTS Pakistan, Office No. 1 Central Avenue Road Phase-6, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
Address to Apply for Sr. No. 5 & 6: Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO, 30-UNESCO House, H-8/1, Islamabad.