|Posted on:||30th Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 13, 2017|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Ministry of Communication & Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Cell (PM&E Cell)|
Get Ministry of Communication Jobs 2017 Application Form Download | pts.org.pk from this page. Ministry of Communications & Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Cell (PM&E Cell) has announced new job opportunities on Merit, Sindh, KPK and Punjab Quota for which applications are invited from the well educated and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Stenotypist, Statistical Assistant, UDC and Naib Qasid). Appointment of these positions will be held on the pure contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Those individuals wanted to apply for these positions are suggested to read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the next heading.
For Stenotypist Intermediate qualification is required with a minimum speed of 80/40 words per minute in shorthand/typing respectively. Computer literate in MS Office will be preferred.
For Statistical Assistant Graduation with Statistics is required to apply.
For UDC Intermediate with 3 weeks, IT Course including MS Office is required to apply.
For Naib Qasid Primary pass individuals can apply.
Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned above should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given in the next heading which is according to the rules of PTS, the reputed testing organization which is authorized by Ministry of Communications Pakistan to conduct recruitment test and provides eligible candidates for interview.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Communication & Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Cell (PM&E Cell) Jobs 2017
Vacant Positions with Basic Scale:
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Statistical Assistant (BS-14)
- UDC (BS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
How to Apply for Ministry of Communication Jobs:
- Interested candidates wanted to apply for Sr. No. 1 to 3 may download an application form and a deposit slip from the official site of PTS which is www.pts.org.pk or through web link is given below.
- A duly filled application form should be submitted along with the original copy of a paid deposit slip of test fee Rs. 350/-, attested copies of educational certificates, and self-addressed duly stamped return envelope should be sent to the said address.
- For Sr. No. 4 applications along with relevant documents should reach Section Officer (Admin), Ministry of Communication, Room Number 445, 4th Floor, D Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The last date for applying is September 13, 2017.
- Test fee should be paid in any online branch of UBL and HBL.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- For Test Date, Candidates List and Result please keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Communication Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
For Bank Deposit Slip: Click Here
Address to Apply for Sr. No. 1 to 3: Pakistan Testing Service Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Address to Apply for Sr. No. 4: Section Officer (Admin), Ministry of Communication, Room Number 445, 4th Floor, D Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.