This page is about MEPCO Jobs 2021 Multan Electric Power Company Application Form Online from . Multan Electric Power Company is the leading electric company that is inviting educated and hardworking applicants for the (Chief Internal Auditor, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Information & Technological Officer, HR & Admin Director, Director (Security & Vigilance), Director (Legal)).
The above MEPCO Jobs are needed to be filled on a contract basis for the period of three years in Multan Division. Both Male & Female aspirants are welcome to apply for these government jobs but there are some requirements that are mentioned below and will be discussed in the next heading.
MEPCO is abbreviated as Multan Electric Power Company is the under the Federal Government company which is associated with WAPDA. MEPCO is one of the biggest electricity distrubtion company of PEPCO and it is responsible for the distribution of the electricity to the Multan Region of Punjab, MEPCO Jobs are Federal Government Jobs announced for the Pakistani Nationals and latest MEPCO Jobs 2021 are announced today which can be examined from the following.
Eligibility Criteria for MEPCO Jobs 2021:
Age Limit: The age limit should be 40 to 50 Years required for these posts.
MEPCO Jobs in Multan 2021 Electric Power Company Latest
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Information & Technological Officer
- HR & Admin Director
- Director (Security & Vigilance)
- Director (Legal)
How to Apply for MEPCO Jobs:
- Interested candidates must fill the online application form available at .
- After filling online application submit it through post along with a detailed CV and attested copies of educational & experience certificate, CNIC, recent photographs to the following address given below.
- MEPCO Jobs 2021 last date to apply is September 13, 2021.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
MEPCO Jobs 2021
To Apply Online:
Address: MEPCO H/Qs, Khanewal Road, Multan.