|Posted on:||30th Nov 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 20, 2016|
|Organization:||Livestock and Fisheries Department Sindh|
Get Livestock and Fisheries Department Government of Sindh Job 2016 Latest. Directorate of Poultry Production & Research Sindh Livestock & Fisheries Department, Govt. of Sindh is looking to recruit following staff for one of its ADP Project namely “Programme for Women Empowerment through Rehabilitation of Rural Poultry in Sindh” and for this purpose it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced and skilled candidates for the following posts such as (Computer Operator, Poultry Assistant, Driver, Poultry Attendant, Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker and Helper). These positions are going to be on contract basis for the period of 02 years and contract is extendable till the end of project on satisfactory performance of individual. Interested candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria first before applying any vacant position and according to the criteria for Sr. No. 1 BIT qualified with 2 years experience holders are eligible to apply for Sr. No. 2 Diploma in SA from recognized institute is required to apply for Sr. No. 3 valid LTV license is required and for all other positions Middle / Primary pass candidates can apply. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Livestock and Fisheries Department Sindh is working under Government of Sindh working for the progress of livestock in rural areas, Livestock and Fisheries Department Sindh jobs announced for every level from BPS-01 to BPS-16 or above and currently in Dawn Newspaper it has announced latest jobs which can be examined from the following list below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Livestock and Fisheries Department Sindh Job 2016 Latest Advertisement
- Computer Operator
- Poultry Assistant
- Poultry Attendant
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply Livestock and Fisheries Department Sindh Jobs:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the application.
- Last date for submission of application is December 20, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Government / Semi Government should apply through proper channel.
- Written test for the post of Computer Operator and Poultry Assistant will be held on December 29, 2016 and interview will be held on 06th January, 2017.
- Interviews for all other positions will be held on January 10, 2016.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more jobs in Pakistan please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Livestock and Fisheries Department Sindh Job 2016
Address: Office of the Director Poultry Production & Research Sindh at Animal Science Complex Korangi near Singer Chowrangi Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi – 74900.