Tap this page for Law and Human Rights Department KPK Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement. Jobs announced for the Directorate of Law and Human Rights KPK. For this purpose, it invites applications from the KPK Domiciled candidates for the following positions given b below.
Jobs in Law and Human Rights Department KPK such as (Computer Operator (BPS-16), Junior Clerk (BPS-06), Driver (BPS-11), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Chowkidar (BPS-03)). Candidates possessing Bachelors / Matric / Middle and experience is required for the vacant positions to apply.
It is the finest opportunity for the KPK Domiciled candidates who are not well educated and wanted to have a job in such type of Government Department which offers them handsome salaries with other fringe benefits as per the policy of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Now, in the following, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure for the vacant posts in Law and Human Rights Department KPK.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Law and Human Rights Department KPK Jobs 2020 Current Opening
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-06)
- Driver (BPS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
How to Apply for Law and Human Rights Department KPK Jobs 2020:
- Applications written on a plain paper along with attested copies of educational degrees/character certificates /experience must reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Name of the post applied for should be written clearly on top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date to apply is August 13, 2020.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.
Law and Human Rights Department KPK Jobs 2020
Address: Directorate General Law and Human Rights KPK, Plot No. 21, Sector B-2, Phase V Hayatabad Peshawar.