|Posted on:||29th Sep 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 16, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Matric|
|Organization:||Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department|
Today a wonderful job offer is on the way from Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2017 For Program Officer. The applications are invited from the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Govt of Punjab is seeking and looking to appoint the eligible, adroit, caliber and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply against the two posts which include (Project Coordinator, Program Officer (Technical), Program Officer (Administration), Naib Qasid/Dak Runner and Driver) are required to apply against these posts. The appointment will be done on the Post Rules Service 2015 of this department. The eligibility criteria which is required against these posts include Masters/LLM/LLB/MBA/Matric from a recognized institute along with relevant experience. Age limit should be 21-35 years and 5 years general age relaxation will be given to the male applicants and 8 years age relaxation will be admissible to the females also. The applicants who belong to any district of Punjab are welcome to apply against these posts. So, have a look at such posts and if you meet the whole criteria so jump to apply against such posts. Now, let's have a look on its applying procedure below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
- Project Coordinator
- Program Officer (Technical)
- Program Officer (Administration)
- Naib Qasid/Dak Runner
How to Apply Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is October 16, 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be presented.
- The applicants applying from Govt sector needs to submit the CNIC, Permission Certificate from authority, CNIC and recent passport size photograph should reach at the said address.
- Schedule of the written test and interview will be dispatched in the official website of the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department website and the applicants have to remain in touch with this website and also download the roll number slips and also the call letter of the interview too.
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Section Officer, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department.