|Posted on:||15th Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 28, 2018|
|Organization:||Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department|
|Age Limit:||Location: Punjab, Lahore|
Today a wonderful job offer is on the way from Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2018 For Data Entry Operator. The applications are invited from the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Govt of Punjab is seeking and looking to appoint the eligible, adroit, caliber and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply against the three posts which include (Data Entry Operator) are required to apply against these posts. The appointment will be done on the Post Rules Service 2015 of this department. The eligibility criteria which is required for this post include Intermediate in Computer Science (ICS) from a recognized board with a speed of 40 words per minute English and Urdu Typing Speed with Three months computer training course in MS Office from TEVTA or any other recognized institute. Age limit should be 18 to 25 years and 5 years general age relaxation will be given to the male applicants and 8 years age relaxation will be admissible to the females also. The applicants who belong to any district of Punjab are welcome to apply against these posts. So, have a look at such posts and if you meet the whole criteria so jump to apply against such posts. Now, let's have a look on its applying procedure below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement
- Data Entry Operator (English)
- Data Entry Operator (Urdu)
How to Apply Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants meeting criteria may apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- The last date for applying is February 28, 2018.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be presented.
- Schedule of the written test and interview will be dispatched in the official website of the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department website and the applicants have to remain in touch with this website and also download the roll number slips and also the call letter of the interview too.
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.