Today a wonderful job offer is on the way from Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement. The applications are invited from the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Govt of Punjab is seeking to appoint the eligible, adroit, caliber and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply against the posts which include (Secretary) are required to apply against these posts.
The eligibility criteria which is required for this post include a Ph.D. (Law), or LLM or Bar-at-Law, or LLB or equivalent qualification from a reputed University/Institution, recognized by the HEC is required to apply. Age limit should be 45 to 63 years.
The applicants who belong to any district of Punjab are welcome to apply against these posts. So, have a look at such posts and if you meet the whole criteria so jump to apply against such posts. Now, let’s have a look on its applying procedure below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Lahore Vacancies
How to Apply Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Punjab Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas, CNIC, experience certificate should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is September 25, 2020.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be presented.
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2020
Address: Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.