Here on this page, you’ll have Labour and Human Resource Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Career Opportunities. Jobs in Labour and Human Resource Department Punjab are available and it is looking to recruit following positions for new Scheme titled “Elimination of Bonded Labour in 4 districts of Punjab (EBLIK-4D).
For this purpose it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Manager Monitoring & Evaluation, Driver, Naib Qasid). The appointment of the above-mentioned position will be on a contract basis and it can be extendable on satisfactory performance.
Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria, candidates should have any of the following degrees such as Masters/Matric/Middle with relevant experience as per the demand of vacant positions. So, for interested and eligible candidates we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the very next heading.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Labour Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Application Form Online
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scale:
- Manager Monitoring & Evaluation (BPS-17)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How To Apply for Labour & Human Resource Department:
- Application completed in all respects including attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is March 25, 2019.
- The name of the post applied for must clearly be marked on the envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- The number of posts can be increased/decreased as per requirement/policy of the Government of Punjab.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Labour and Human Resource Department Punjab Jobs 2019
Address: Director General Labour Welfare, Punjab 62-D, New Muslim Town, Lahore.