|Posted on:||20th Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 03, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Medical Teaching Institution Khyber Teaching Hospital|
Here you will enjoy the Peshawar's vacancy from KTH Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2017 Online Application Form Download. Applications are invited form the renowned Medical Teaching Institute and Hospital as Khyber Teaching Hospital needs the services of well disciplined, caliber, adroit and educated applicants are required to apply for the following posts which include (Specialist Registrar Pulmonology, Resident Engineer/Director Works, Manager Medical Record, Manager Nursing, Security Officer, Manager Facilities Management, Clinical Psychologist, Deputy Manager Quality Assurance, Trainee Registrar Cardiology, Charge Nurse and Trainee Staff Nurse) are the posts which needs to be filled before due date. Overall qualification which is needed for all the above posts include MBBS, BS.c, Master's, MBA/MPA/MPH, Graduation, Relevant Diploma qualification is required to apply from well recognized institutes along with the relevant each field expertise are required to apply against the following posts. Both male and females are equally chosen to apply against these posts. The applicants will be given fixed monthly salary package which will be negotiable. Domicile holders of KPK/FATA are eligible to apply. So, have a look on these exciting job offers and apply as soon as possible. Now, let's have a look on its applying criteria below.
KTH & MTI is abbreviated as Khyber teaching Hospital and Medical Teaching Institute Peshawar is the Govt Institute which is working under the supervision of Govt of KPK and being a Medical and Teaching Institute it gives hospital and teaching facilities both and along with that with respect to time it offers Govt jobs at the time of need.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
KTH & Medical Teaching Institution Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- Specialist Registrar Pulmonology
- Resident Engineer/Director Works
- Manager Medical Record
- Manager Nursing
- Security Officer
- Manager Facilities Management
- Clinical Psychologist
- Deputy Manager Quality Assurance
- Trainee Registrar Cardiology
- Charge Nurse
- Trainee Staff Nurse
How to Apply for Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs:
- The application forms can be obtained from the official website of this hospital www.kth.gov.pk or from the HR Department can be accessed from the given link below.
- The applicants have to pay the Rs.500/ through Bank Draft who are applying for Sr No, 1 to 09 have to pay the Test Fee of Rs.1000/ and Sr No, 10 & 11 Rs.500/ should be paid in favor of Hospital Director KTH attached receipt should be sent with the application form.
- Duly filled form with relevant copies of documents should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 3rd September 2017.
- In service employees should route their application through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The number of the posts should be increased or decreased.
- The applicants who have been found involved in any crime and disqualified from any department due to misconduct will be dismissed at any stage.
- Recruitment process can be closed at any time.
KTH Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: Human Resource Department, Medical Teaching Institution Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar.