Tap this page for KPPSC Advertisement 03 / 2020 Jobs in KP Public Service Commission | kppsc.gov.pk. Online applications are invited for the following posts announced in numerous departments operating under the Government of KPK such as (Agriculture Livestock & Cooperative Department (Assistant Agriculture Engineer / Assistant Director Planning), Elementary Secondary Education Department (Subject Specialist Statistics, Subject Specialist Physics, Subject Specialist Biology, Subject Specialist Pak Study, Subject Specialist English, Subject Specialist History, Subject Specialist Chemistry, Director Physical Education), Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department (Forest Rangers), Higher Education Archives and Libraries Department (Female Associate Professor), Law, Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights Department (Assistant District Attorney in Law), etc.
Individuals Male & Female, holding the valid domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are welcome to apply for the vacancies given below and these positions are going to recruit by KP Public Service Commission on a pure merit basis.
Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification Ph.D. / Masters / Bachelors / LLB in the relevant discipline from any University recognized by the Higher Education Commission and age should be between 21 to 35 years are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
KPK Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 September KPPSC Advertisement Latest
Agriculture, Livestock & Cooperative Department:
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer / Assistant Director Planning
Elementary & Secondary Education Department:
- Subject Specialist Statistics
- Subject Specialist Physics
- Subject Specialist Biology
- Subject Specialist Pak Study
- Subject Specialist English
- Subject Specialist History
- Subject Specialist Chemistry
- Director Physical Education
Forestry, Environment & Wildlife Department:
- Forest Rangers
Higher Education Archives and Libraries Department:
- Female Associate Professor
Law, Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights Department:
- Assistant District Attorney in Law
The complete list of vacant positions can be examined from the following image posted below.
How to Apply for KPPSC Jobs 2020:
- To Apply, an individual needs to visit any Easypaisa/Jazz Cash Agent and deposit application fee of Rs. 500/- excluding service charges and get the Transaction ID via SMS.
- After application fee submission the individual should apply online at www.kppsc.gov.pk.
- Applications other than online will not be accepted.
- The last date for submission of application is September 23, 2020.
- No Traveling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be paid for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
KPPSC Advertisement No. 03 2020
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission 2-Fort Road Peshawar Cantt.