|Posted on:||4th Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 17, 2017|
|Organization:||Karachi Institute of Power Engineering|
Here at this well known page I am going to flip a news update from KINPOE Jobs 2017 PDTP Post Diploma Training Program Apply Online www.kinpoe.edu.pk. A progressive public sector organization is seeking for the service of eligible, caliber and diligent applicants are required for Post Diploma Training Program in Nuclear Power Plant Technology to associate Engineers for one year (3 Semesters) for DAE Graduates and 2 year's Science Bachelor's degree (BS.c) holders are welcome to avail this opportunity as soon as possible. So, these are the introductory details Now, I will throw light on it's further details below heading wise.
Candidates having Diploma (3 year's) in Chemical, Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical with 1st Division which should be recognized by Board of Technical Education (with minimum 60% marks) in SSC & DAE is required. Candidates who are having any additional Diploma in any other fields except said fields have to attach the respective Equivalence Certificate from Board of Technical Education. For Bachelor's applicants applicants should be having the two year's Bachelor's program with combination of Physics or Chemistry with Math's as a compulsory subject from HEC recognized university with 1st Division (at least 60% marks in HSSC & SSC Pre-Engineering only & BS.c) are the total requirements of this program.
All Pakistani and AJK nationality holders are welcome to apply if the meet the said criteria.
Training will be held in Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (Karachi) and in Mianwali at CHASNUPP Centre of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT). Training is expected to begin in May 2018 and the selection will be based on merit and performance in written test and interview.
Facilities During Studies:
- Candidates will be stipend Rs.12,500 per month.
- Free Bachelor hostel accommodation to outstation trainees only if available.
- Trainees will be given outdoors and transport facility as well.
- Successful trainees will be appointed anywhere in Pakistan as Tech-01/SA-in SPS-04 with an advance increment and allowances.
Conditions For Applying:
- Eligible applicants who meet the whole criteria are welcome to apply otherwise who does not fulfill the requirements are not needed to apply.
- Date of birth of the applicants should be either or on before 17th/July 1992.
- Candidates whose final result is still not declared and they are sure to get 1st Division so they can apply but their diploma degree requirements must be completed by 1st May 2018 otherwise they will not be allowed to apply.
- The office does not accept any liability of not receiving any letter or loss of any official delivery. So, for this one keep on checking its website.
PDTP Post Diploma Training Program 2017 Latest Add
How to Apply for KINPOE Jobs:
- Candidates are advised to apply online from the KINPOE website as www.kinpoe.edu.pk and can also download the Admit Card as well or one can apply also via post.
- Applicants have to pay the Test Processing Fees as Rs.600/ online or from post candidates have to pay the Test Fee Rs.800/ in the designated NBP & askari bank online branches which can be seen from the advertisement image.
- Candidates applying via post must confirm the status of application form before three weeks of test.
- Duly filled form with self addressed envelope with contact number, affixed with postal stamp of Rs.20/ on the envelope with paid online deposit slip should reach before due deadline.
- Applicants apply by post needs to send the filled application with admit cards and they must keep the paid copy of deposit slips, application from and admit card because it can be required later.
- Last date for applying is 17th July 2017.
- Admission test will be held on 24th of September 2017.
KINPOE Jobs 2017
Address: Head Joint Admission Cell, Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE), KANUPP, PO Box, 12601, Paradise Point, Hawks Bay road, Karachi.
To Apply Online: Click Here
For Full Details About Program: Click Here