Tap to this page for KINPOE Jobs 2021 PDTP Post Diploma Training Program Apply Online www.kinpoe.edu.pk. A progressive public sector organization is seeking for the service of eligible, caliber and diligent applicants are required for one year (three-semester) Post-Diploma Training Program in Nuclear Power Plant Technology to Associate Engineers for 3 year diploma DAE / Graduates and 2 year’s Science Bachelor’s degree (BS.c) holders are welcome to avail this opportunity as soon as possible. So, these are the introductory details Now, I will throw light on its further details below heading wise.
Candidates having Diploma (3 year’s) in Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and Civil with 1st Division which should be recognized by Board of Technical Education (with minimum 60% marks) in SSC & DAE is required. Candidates who are having any additional Diploma in any other fields except said fields have to attach the respective Equivalence Certificate from Board of Technical Education. For Bachelor’s applicants, applicants should be having the two year’s Bachelor’s program with a combination of Physics or Chemistry with Math’s as a compulsory subject from HEC recognized university with 1st Division (at least 60% marks in HSSC & SSC Pre-Engineering only & BS.c) are the total requirements of this program.
All Pakistani and AJK nationality holders are welcome to apply if the meet the said criteria.
Training will be held in Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) and in Mianwali at CHASNUPP Centre of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT). Training is expected to begin in August 2021 and the selection will be based on merit and performance in written test and interview.
Facilities During Studies:
- Candidates will be stipend Rs.12,500 per month.
- Free Bachelor hostel accommodation to outstation trainees only if available.
- Trainees will be given outdoors and transport facility as well.
- Successful trainees will be appointed anywhere in Pakistan as Tech-01/SA-in SPS-04 with an advance increment and allowances.
KINPOE Admission 2021 Chascent PDTP Application Form Download Online
Conditions For Applying:
- Eligible applicants who meet the whole criteria are welcome to apply otherwise who do not fulfill the requirements are not needed to apply.
- Date of birth of the applicants should be either on or after 15th February 1996.
- Candidates whose final result is still not declared and they are sure to get 1st Division so they can apply but their diploma degree requirements must be completed by 1st August 2021 otherwise they will not be allowed to apply.
- The office does not accept any liability for not receiving any letter or loss of any official delivery. So, for this one keep on checking its website.
How to Apply for KINPOE Jobs:
- Candidates are advised to apply online from the KINPOE website as www.kinpoe.edu.pk and can also download the Admit Card as well or one can apply also via post.
- Applicants have to pay the Test Processing Fees as Rs. 600/ online or from post candidates have to pay the Test Fee Rs.800/ in the designated NBP & Askari bank online branches which can be seen from the advertisement image.
- Candidates applying via post must confirm the status of application form before three weeks of test.
- Duly filled form with the self-addressed envelope with a contact number, affixed with postal stamp of Rs.20/ on the envelope with paid online deposit slip should reach before the due deadline.
- Applicants apply by post needs to send the filled application with admit cards and they must keep the paid copy of deposit slips, an application form and admit card because it can be required later.
- The last date for applying is February 15, 2021.
- Admission test will be held on February 28, 2021.
KINPOE Admission 2021 Chascent Latest
To Apply Online: Click Here
For Full Details About Program: Click Here
Address: Head Joint Admission Cell, Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE), KANUPP, PO Box, 12601, Paradise Point, Hawks Bay Road, Karachi.