Here on this page, you’ll have MES Jobs 2020 | Join Pak Army Jobs 2020 at MES Military Engineer Services Rawalpindi Application Form Download mes.gov.pk. MES is the abbreviation of Military Engineering Services working under Pakistan Army and look after the different development projects as per the rules of Pak Army. Jobs in Engineer in Chief’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi MES Army Military Engineers Services are available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions given below.
Jobs to apply are such as (Head Clerk, Stenotypist, Sub Engineer Buildings & Roads Grade-II, Sub Engineer Electrical Grade-II, Sub Engineer Mechanical Grade-II, Upper Division Clerk, Senior Draughtsman / Senior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘A’, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Draughtsman / Junior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘B’, Laboratory Assistant, Storeman, Copier Operator, Civil Driver / MT Driver, Dispatch Rider, Waiter, Daftry, Naib Qasid, Mali, Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker / Khakroob / Sweeper). These positions are announced for all regions of EME (Army) located in Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Kharian, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, and Quetta. If you are Graduation pass and have now working experience then we suggest you check the CPEC Internship Program announced today.
The appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be held on a pure contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following and according to the criteria, candidates should have qualification Graduation / Intermediate / Matric or below with a relevant diploma to apply. It is the finest opportunity for those who are just Matric pass and have relevant skills to be part of the Pak Army operating department. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given in the next heading.
Current Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
www.mes.gov.pk Jobs 2020 Application Form | Pakistan Military Engineering Services
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Head Clerk
- Sub Engineer Buildings & Roads Grade-II
- Sub Engineer Electrical Grade-II
- Sub Engineer Mechanical Grade-II
- Upper Division Clerk
- Senior Draughtsman / Senior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘A’
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Draughtsman / Junior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘B’
- Laboratory Assistant
- Copier Operator
- Civil Driver / MT Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker / Khakroob / Sweeper
How To Apply for MES Jobs 2020:
- Applicants may apply at online application form from the official site of Military Engineering Services such as www.mes.gov.pk.
- Only online application will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- All applicants, are required to attach with their applications, a Bank Draft/Pay Order as following in favor of
E-in-C’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi. Applications received without Bank Draft/Pay Order will not be accepted:-
a. BPS-3 to 10 Rs. 400/- / b. BPS-11 to 14 Rs. 500/-
- The last date of online submission is 07th September 2020.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview via call letter.
- No Traveling Allowance / Duty Allowance will be paid to any candidate for test/interview.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel any application without any notification. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Apply for Join Pak Army Jobs 2020 at MES Military Engineer Services Rawalpindi for which application form to apply can be downloaded from the official site www.mes.gov.pk for the posts from BPS-03 to BPS-14 before the last date 11th September 2020.
Military Engineer Services Jobs 2020
Address: Engineer in Chief’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi.
|1||Click on button for Print Call Letter|
|2||Click on button for Schedule Activities|
|3||Click on button for Application Status|
|4||Click on button for Retrieve Roll No.|