|Posted on:||7th Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 25, 2017|
For domicile holders of Sindh here a better opportunity is there from Irrigation Department Sindh Jobs 2017 Latest July Career Opportunities. Sindh Irrigation Department is seeking and inviting the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required for Project Management Office and the Project for which services of applicants are required is named as "Sindh Barrages Improvement Project" and the posts for which applicants can apply include (Mechanical Engineer, Deputy Manager Finance, Assistant Manager Finance, Assistant Manager Admin, Communication Specialist, Sociologist, Social Mobilizer, Environment Inspector, Assistant Procurement, Quantity/Field Surveyor, CAD Operator, Desk Clerk, Computer Operator, Office Assistant and Mechanical Assistant Engineer) are the posts which needs to be filled with overall qualification of Master's, Graduation and Intermediate with relevant expertise are needed to hold such posts.Appointment will be made on contract basis and the appointment will be done in Sukkur. Now, I will let you know about it's further details below.
Irrigation Department is the well known Govt department and currently we are talking about the Sindh Irrigation Department so this department is held responsible to look after overall irrigation system and make its better further through different projects. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different levels.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Irrigation Department Jobs 2017 Govt of Sindh
- Mechanical Engineer
- Deputy Manager Finance
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Assistant Manager Admin
- Communication Specialist
- Social Mobilizer
- Environment Inspector
- Assistant Procurement
- Quantity/Field Surveyor
- CAD Operator
- Desk Clerk
- Computer Operator
- Office Assistant
- Mechanical Assistant Engineer
How To Apply for Irrigation Department Sindh Jobs:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC and domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th July 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA is allowed.
Irrigation Department Sindh Jobs 2017
Address: Project Director, project Management Office, Sindh Barrages Improvement Project, Bungalow F-77/1, Kehkashan Clifton Block, 07, Karachi.