For the well educated Females we provide here How To Join Pakistan Air Force For Females and Women 2016 and Women. Like boys / male citizens of Pakistan Female citizens are also desire to serve the nation by joining any defence force and for those we have developed this page where you'll have complete procedure about how to join PAF for Females and Women After any level of education such as Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters, so read the following instructions carefully and become officer in PAF. Pakistan Air Force is the proud of Pakistan like Army and Navy. The field is also working for the defense of Pakistan and maintaining peace in the country by using and surfing it’s all skills through new technologies and inventions. This defence force requires huge staff to run this huge force and for this purpose it offers great career opportunities for girls in various filed, it’s not only about air crafts but in this filed number of the sub fields are there which one can join especially for girl’s number of the feasibilities are available. As in Islam the place of women is extremely high and respected, so this field also pay great respect to girls who join this field and they are supported and trained in a fantastic manner. All facilities are provided to the girls of all kinds that they will become strong and start adjusting in this field, because adjustment is also a big deal. So now I am going to tell you about the joining procedure.
Current Jobs in Pak Air Force:
- Join PAF 2015 Commission in 116 Non GD Course
- Join PAF 2015 as Aero Trades, Nursing Assistants, MTD, GC & Sportsman
How To Join Pakistan Air Force For Females and Women 2016
Join PAF After Matric And Intermediate As A Civilian: For to join PAF after matric and intermediate there are various fields in which males as well as females can join.
|Receptionist||5||18-25 years||Matric in 2nd division.|
|Lab attendant||5||18-25 years||Matric in science.|
|Store keeper||5||18-25 years||Matric with experience in store keeping.|
|Lower Division Clerk||7||18-25 years||Matric along with typing speed of 30 wpm and must be computer literate.|
|Assistant Store Keeper||7||18 -25 years||Intermediate, experience of store keeper required.|
|Lab Assistant||7||18-25 years||F.SC must have experience of lab work.|
|Draughtsman||7||18-25 years||Matric science with three years diploma in technical drawing with three years experience from any government institution.|
|Upper Division Clerk||9||18 -25 years||Intermediate along with typing speed of 20 wpm and have knowledge about computer.|
|Steno typist||12||18 -25 years||Matric along with shorthand speed 80 wpm and typing speed 30 wpm.|
|Assistant||14||18-25 years||Graduate with typing speed with 20wpm. Computer skills are must.|
|Stenographer||15||18- 25 years||Intermediate/d.com must have shorthand speed 100 wpm and typing speed 40 wpm.|
Joining PAF After Graduation And Masters:
- Pakistan Air Force offers also courses for graduate and master students.
- In engineering branch if someone get admission then they will join this field as a GD Pilot and for F.sc Courses they have to do Permanent commission training for 3 years at PAF academy at Risalpur.
- Permanent Commission course offers General duty Pilot and Aeronautical engineer.
Age: 16 to 22 years.
Height: 163 cm.
Qualification: A candidate must have passed FSC with minimum 60% in any of the following subjects. i.e Pre- engineering , Pre – medical and subject and A level with Physics, Math and Biology and for aeronautical engineering qualification criteria for candidate should be f.sc with 65% in following subjects:
- Pre – engineering with chemistry as a subject.
- A” level with Physics, Math and Chemistry.
Joining Of PAF After Purpose Short Service Commission:
Now after this test one can join Pakistan Air force in the following posts which I am going to mention below:
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Child Specialist (Classified Specialist)
- Gynecologist ( Classified Specialist)
- Skin Specialist (Classified Specialist)
- Medical Specialist (Classified Specialist)
- ENT Specialist (Classified Specialist)
- Radiologist (Classified Specialist)
- An aesthetic ( Classified Specialist)
- Child Specialist (Graded Specialist)
- Gynecologist (Graded Specialist)
- Skin Specialist ( Graded Specialist)
- Medical Specialist ( Graded Specialist)
- ENT Specialist (Graded Specialist)
- Radiologist (Graded Specialist)
- An aesthetics (Graded Specialist)
So these all are the fields in which one can apply after purpose short service commission.
For Online Registration & Guideline: Click Here
- Candidates must register themselves online and on heading to centers.
- Intelligence test/ Academic test is conducted at selection center.
- Preliminary medical examination test which is followed by interview.
- Psychological and aptitude tests are followed by an interview.
- Headquarter Selection Board for SSC/ SPSSC candidates ( IBM program and aptitude test is for IT students)
- Final Medical Examination by Central Medical Board at PAF Masroor Karachi.
- Finally candidates are selected by merit.
So it’s the whole information about the selecting procedure and all courses in which interested girls and female can join and they are provided with all facilities here.