Here in the following a recent job offer is before you from HEC Pakistan Jobs 2017 For Assistant Director Apply Online Latest Add. Applications are being offered from the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is the Govt of Pakistan’s recognized body which is involved in the educational matters of country and certain institutions are working under this Commission has announced the vacancies to be filled by the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants and those of Pakistani nationals for the following posts which includes (Deputy Director (Regular), Assistant Director, Assistant Director (Statistics), House Manager, Business Automation System Coordinator, SAP Technical Consultant (BASIS Specialist) SAP Technical Consultant (ABAP Specialist), SAP Function Consultant (HR Management) and Business Automation Program Manager (Finance) are the complete names of vacancies which needs to be filled with proper education and expertise as overall educational includes Ph.D, M.Phil, Masters, MBA/CA/ICMA, ACCA/MIT/MCS from HEC recognized institute along with relevant several years field touch expertise are required to apply. Some posts are on regular basis and some of the posts are on contract basis for the period of one year which can be extended further.Age limits are different for all posts. Now, i will let you know further about its applying criteria below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2016-2017 Current Add
- Deputy Director (Regular)
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director (Statistics)
- House Manager
- Business Automation System Coordinator
- SAP Technical Consultant (BASIS Specialist) SAP Technical Consultant (ABAP Specialist)
- SAP Function Consultant (HR Management)
- Business Automation Program Manager (Finance)
How to Apply for HEC Pakistan Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are supposed to apply online from the given link below.
- Duly filled application’s hard copy should be submitted accompanied with copies of educational and experience certificates copies, CNIC, Domicile and should be submitted to the respective address.
- The applicants have to pay the processing test fee as Rs. 500/ should be deposited in the account number of HEC given in HBL Bank. Bank Draft will also be acceptable as application processing fee.
- Last date for applying is 2nd January 2017.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Selected applicants will be posted anywhere within Pakistan.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Knowledge of MS Office, computer skills, English language communication is necessary also.
HEC Pakistan Jobs 2017
Address: Assistant Director(HRM),Higher Education Commission, Sector H-09, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here