|Posted on:||11th Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 20, 2017|
|Organization:||Higher Education Commission|
Have the current job openings from HEC Jobs 2017 Advertisement Apply Online hjp.hec.gov.pk. Applications are being offered from the Higher Education Commission and it is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the post of (Adviser (Monitoring & Evaluation), Managing Director (Quality Assurance Agency), Director General (Quality Assurance, Research & Development, Services), Director (Information Technology)), these positions are in Management Positions (MP) and are on contract basis for two years which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates who fulfill the requirements regarding the vacant positions which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the applicants are eligible to apply and complete information about requirements is mentioned in the following separately for every position and it can also examine from this page in the following paragraph.
HEC is the short name of Higher Education Commission which is federal government body of Pakistan which is regulating the education system in all private and government colleges / universities of Pakistan. HEC jobs are known as Federal Government which are always in demand among the job seekers either unemployed or already working in Government / Semi Government departments of Pakistan. HEC announces jobs for every level individual and Latest HEC Jobs 2017 are given below which are for well educated and experienced individuals.
Candidates willing to apply should hold a qualification from Masters in relevant discipline as per the demand for vacant positions and related experience is compulsory for all positions.
Age limit should be 40 to 55 years.
Higher Education Commission Jobs 2017 Govt of Pakistan Latest Vacancies
- Adviser (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Managing Director (Quality Assurance Agency)
- Director General (Quality Assurance, Research & Development, Services)
- Director (Information Technology)
How to Apply for HEC Jobs:
- Applicants may apply online through hjp.hec.gov.pk, fill online application form and take print of it and send it along with two photographs and attested photocopies of required documents.
- Applicants have to attach with application a processing fee Rs. 250/- for positions, deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd. Bank Draft will also be acceptable as application processing fee.
- Apply separately for each post.
- Name of the post along with project name should be clearly mentioned on the application/envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is November 20, 2017.
- Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Interview of eligible candidates residing outside Islamabad/Rawalpindi Region and vicinity will be conducted via audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, and Peshawar).
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
HEC Jobs 2017 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.