|Posted on:||11th Jul 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||14 Jul 2016|
|Education Required:||MS.c, BS.c, DAE|
|Organization:||Frequency Allocation Board|
|Age Limit:||Location: Islamabad|
Today at this job page like everyday a fresh job opportunity is before you from Frequency Allocation Board Islamabad Jobs 2016 NTS Application Form www.nts.org.pk. This Public Sector Organization named Frequency Allocation Board belong to Telecom Sector which is recently in the probe of eligible, adroit, talented and brilliant applicants to fill the two vacant situations in the Head Office in Islamabad for to fill the following vacant situations which includes Assistant Director (Technical-EG-02) & Engineering Supervisor (SG-04) are vacant to fill these vacant situations with the relevant skills and requirements of the said job as per demanded. The Provincial and Regional quota is available for Sindh (Rural & Urban), KPK, Punjab and rest of quota includes Women, Disable Persons and Minorities are also eligible to submit their application. The degrees of the applicants must be recognized by HEC will be accepted in terms of educational requirements. So, the job is announced fro this wonderful sector for those specially who are interested in the telecommunication field and posses the similar expertise in the same capacity are encouraged to come forward and apply as soon as possible fro these two vacant situations. So, after having these details let's move further upon its next heading.
Frequency Allocation Board Islamabad Jobs 2016 NTS Application Form www.nts.org.pk
- Assistant Director (Technical-EG-02)
- Engineering Supervisor (SG-04)
Educational & Experience Requirements: For all jobs as education and experience is necessary tool similarly these jobs also needs the relevant education. So, for Sr No.01 the applicant should be MS.c degree of Engineering in Electrical , Electronics, Telecommunication and Computer or BS.c in the same disciplines is required from HEC recognized institute and should be having the PEC valid registration is mandatory with per field expertise in the similar capacity whereas for second post DAE in Electrical, Radio, Computer, Electronics & Telecommunication is required with Computer Skills for two years experience in it from any Govt and private organization is required to apply for this post.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for the post of Sr No.1 should be 35 years and for second should be 25 years.
How to Apply:
- Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from the NTS website www.nts.org.pk or from the given link below.
- Duly filled application form should be sent with the copy of original deposit slip to the said address.
- Applicants are required to pay the test fee in ABL, HBL, MCB & NBP Banks.
- Last date for applying is 14th July 2016.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- There is no need to attach the educational and experience certificates at this stage.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
Frequency Allocation Board Islamabad Jobs 2016
Address: NTS Headquarters, 1E, Street No.46, Sector I- 8/2, Islamabad.