|Posted on:||3rd Nov 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 19, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Address:||Federal Public Service Commission, Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.|
|Organization:||Federal Investigation Agency|
|Type: Permanent, Contract||Salary: 40,000 - 60,000, 60,000 - 80,000, 80,000 - 1,00,000|
|Age Limit: 20 - 24, 24 - 28, 28 - 32||Location: Pakistan|
|Skills: Physically Fit, Teaching, Inspection, Medical, Shorthand, Management, Audit, Engineering||Experience: Fresh, 1 - 2, 2 - 4, 4- 6|
Tap this page for FIA Jobs 2018 Pakistan Federal Investigation Agency Application Form Download from fia.gov.pk or from www.fpsc.gov.pk. Applications are invited from suitable candidates from all over Pakistan for the following vacancies announced in Federal Government Agency known as FIA (Federal Investigation Agency) for the positions from BS-16 to BS-17 and to ensure transparency and merit it has authorized the FPSC Federal Public Service Commission to collect applications and conduct recruitment test to provide list of eligible candidates for interview.
Here is the list of vacant positions for which applications are invited such as (Inspectors (Investigation), Assistant Directors (Legal), Assistant Directors (Investigation)). Department has set Regional/Provincial Quota for Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, Sindh, Gilgit Baltistan/FATA and there are some positions are on Merit Basis. Those who are looking forward to applying, are suggested to read the criteria carefully and generally for these positions Graduation/LLB/Masters pass candidates can apply and there are some other requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the applicant. Now, let’s jump towards how to apply the procedure for FIA Jobs 2018 advertisement.
FIA which is the abbreviation of Federal Investigation Agency is a border control, counter-intelligence, and security agency under the Ministry of Interior of Pakistan. Generally, it tasked with investigative jurisdiction on undertaking operations against terrorism, espionage, federal crimes, fascism, smuggling and other specific crimes. It was formed on 13th January 1975, 43 years ago by the Government of Pakistan as Pakistan Special Police.
Its Headquarter is located in Islamabad and it has various branch and field offices located in all major cities across Pakistan in which huge staff is working to sort out the different problems in Pakistan. FIA Jobs are Federal Government Jobs which announced once in a year and latest FIA Jobs can be examined from this page.
- For Inspector (Investigation) Bachelors Degree from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- For Assistant Director (Legal) LLB qualified candidates can apply.
- For Assistant Director (Investigation) Masters Degree from HEC recognized university is required.
Age: For all positions, age should be between 20 to 28 years.
Physical Measurement for Inspector Investigation:
- Height for Male should be minimum 5’ Feet and 6” Inches.
- Height for Female should be 5’ Feet and 2” Inches.
- Chest size should be 32x32-1/2 Inches (For Men Only).
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Federal Investigation Agency FIA Jobs 2018 Application Form Download Online
Vacant Positions in FIA Jobs 2018 Pakistan:
- Inspectors (Investigation)
- Assistant Directors (Legal)
- Assistant Directors (Investigation)
More Vacant Positions in FPSC Advertisement 11/2018:
- District Health Officer (Health Department Gilgit Baltistan)
- Senior Veterinary Officers (Remount Veterinary and Farms Corps, GHQ)
- Executive Veterinary Officers (Remount Veterinary and Farms Directorate, GHQ)
- Assistant Directors (MIS) (Federal Board of Revenue)
- Rehabilitation Specialists (Armed Forces Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine)
- Deputy Director (Urdu Stenography) (Secretariat Training Institute)
- Deputy Chiefs (Fuel) (Energy Appraisal & Plan Formulation Section)
- Assistant Private Secretary (Directorate General, Pakistan Post Office)
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics) (Islamabad Model Colleges for Boys)
- Senior Auditor (Pakistan Audit Department)
- Drug Inspector (Drug Control Administration, Health Department Gilgit Baltistan)
- Deputy Assistant Solicitor (Ministry of Law and Justice)
- Inspector (Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment)
- Sub Divisional Forest Officer (Forest, Parks & Wildlife Department Gilgit Baltistan)
- Complete list of vacant positions please Click Here
How to Apply for FIA Jobs 2018:
- Candidates are suggested to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facility are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- The FIA Jobs 2018 last date for submission of application is November 19, 2018.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- The MCQS Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 06th January 2019.
- For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
Above we discuss FIA Jobs 2018 Pakistan Federal Investigation Agency / fia.gov.pk Jobs 2018 for Inspectors (Investigation), Assistant Directors (Legal), Assistant Directors (Investigation) and much more the for the Pakistani Nationals and interested individuals may apply online at www.fpsc.gov.pk which is the official site of Federal Public Service Commission.
fia.gov.pk Jobs 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Federal Public Service Commission, Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.